Superlon + Bitumen Strip for Wira Sedan

khguan

Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
dat wan.. very long time liao... i also got ask b4 ur question... in fact many ppl got ask dat question liao... :P

jinkl is still exist.. but i think he totally forgot his thread liao.... (mayb smelling too much CA glue :P)

kevyeoh

Nov 15, 2004
ok then... hehe... sniff too much glue...

anyway, can recommend a sifu to me from Penang for soundproof?
so far i bought the the superlon already for my bonnet...
will get the bitumen strips later....

anyone knows any shop in penang who will help to do?

khguan

Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
try DIY lar... u can learn more bout ur own car mah...

well.. normaly at shops... they charge more expensive... sometimes de labour is more expensive than ur material...

kevyeoh

Nov 15, 2004
Originally posted by khguan@Feb 16 2005, 04:24

well.. normaly at shops... they charge more expensive... sometimes de labour is more expensive than ur material...
scared i will break the door panel...

btw...when you apply the glue...apply to the whole surface of superlon?
or partially at selected spots?

wajawaji

;) ;) ;) ;)

Hi there everyone,
appreciate if anyone can recommned where can i get a layer or two of superlon for my waja 1.6 manual firewall.

I want to quiten down the exhaust noise which is situated just in front of the firewall.

Please advise where to get and how much. maybe need two layers.

Please help. tq

khguan

Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
Originally posted by kevyeoh+Feb 16 2005, 14:48 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kevyeoh @ Feb 16 2005, 14:48 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-khguan@Feb 16 2005, 04:24

scared i will break the door panel...

btw...when you apply the glue...apply to the whole surface of superlon?
or partially at selected spots? [/b][/quote]
dun worry lar... door panel wun break so easily.. u onli will break de clips... u can replace them easily..

i apply glue on de entire surface... so dat it will stick tight n firmly... u need to apply glue on both surface.. superlon n de panel (or watever thing u wanto stick)

wajawaji

Originally posted by wajawaji@Feb 16 2005, 17:29
;) ;) ;) ;)

Hi there everyone,
appreciate if anyone can recommned where can i get a layer or two of superlon for my waja 1.6 manual firewall.

I want to quiten down the exhaust noise which is situated just in front of the firewall.

Please advise where to get and how much. maybe need two layers.

Please help. tq
Ninja iga can you please tell me how much will it cost for superlon for waja 1.6 manual firewall.

please help

tornadotcom

Jul 9, 2005
ninja_iga said:
firewall only eh??

you can just get the 10mm 3ft x 4ft.
RM22.

Sorry ah...what is firewall? where is it?? me so newbie on car one...just know how to drive ..dont know my lao po part =)

cfpang

Aug 24, 2005
All the bro out there can i know where exactly can get the superlon a.....what is the price
or u all have any idea beside this for sound proofing..as u all know la driving wira aeroback dam a lot of noise....

Thanks a lot.....

johnkor

Oct 8, 2008
I wanted to ask is All SoundProof material like the bitumen strip can be used ? because i went to my hardwarestore they said is for house wo ?

ninja_iga

Dec 1, 2003
I wanted to ask is All SoundProof material like the bitumen strip can be used ? because i went to my hardwarestore they said is for house wo ?
hi John

it's true, bitumen strips are meant for house roofing repairs.
that's why we have proper sound deadening material like SoundMat, SikaDamp, Dynamat , Wurth, etc

i sell SoundMat :)
RM198 per box of 6pcs