Mod Waja To Evo 4 engine or MIVEC 1.8 engine?

CrankShaft

Known Member
Jul 25, 2005
USA
Bros...

Just sharing info..last thursday i went to kedai potong suprizingly seeing the price for halfcut GSR terbo is 9K+++ and halfcut evo 4 is 7k+++ .....cool evo 4 much cheeper ....but endorsement very hard...

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
eloo c-foos,

Thinking of transplanting engines for my waja.
Just need to know which one should be more suitable
Between evo4 or MIVEC 1.8 RS.

2. How much would the half cut costs for both engines.
3. Which is a good workshop for transplanting engines in KL?
4. Any issues to get JPJ endorsement for Evo 4 in Waja?
5. The power for both engines. Which is more beuty in terms of "Fast".

:driver:

Go for Evo for Waja chasis...One of my friends has transplanted a 1.8GSR with what you call 'Tiptronic'.... sad to say the performance is not up to standard or expectation. But nowadays, not sure whether you could transplant an Evo....good luck in your project.

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
yeah bro which kedai potong u go i also cari for halfcut now but so far all the prices i got dam expensive lah

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
Bros...

Just sharing info..last thursday i went to kedai potong suprizingly seeing the price for halfcut GSR terbo is 9K+++ and halfcut evo 4 is 7k+++ .....cool evo 4 much cheeper ....but endorsement very hard...
bro, the price is like that, gsr is available to register to any compatible proton car and its still consider new halfcut, that why the price is more than evo4 halfcut. Endorsement is not very hard, but its cannot be register to 2.0, even money cannot buy the endorsement for now.

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
hmmmm, have everyone thought of 2000cc mivec, possible ? Rebore 4g93 to 2000cc. Honestly I think turbo doesnt mean to be fast in every track, remember turbo got lag. Why not try a customade 2000cc mivec ? I sat inside 1.8 mivec rojak before and its very very fast 0-120kmh....serious fast to experience powerful G's !

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
my foreman just ordered a CK mivec with auto tranny to put in Waja.
Halfcut is quoted RM7.5K.

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
hmm i have heard about knocking the engine number on the evo to 4g67
and from what ive heard its quite successful for endorement and also road blocks they say the scanner cannot even tell the difference coz they use the number from japan exactly the same as the original :biggrin:
anyone care to comment on this??im not 2 sure myself:rolleyes:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
ya bro, i knw. i mean juz like wira's type 4g63t, but use 4g67 for endorsement. ^^"
oh now i understand sorry for the earlier reply then
but as far i know there is know 4g67 equivalent for engine terbalik set up but maybe im wrong you could search further in google

ahshen86

Known Member
Jul 16, 2008
hi....all sifu......i m juz planing to buy waja convert to gsr.....but heard some owner say that after convert the fuel meter is not accurate...it that the gsr pump problem not suitable for the waja tank or wat????if want dun want to change the fuel tank to 4wd tank....wat can i do to accurate the meter???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

[Need Advice] Lowering Car Height

Hi guys.
Currently im using GAB sport springs for my car.
Gap between tyre and fender is as follow; Front = 2 fingers, Rear = 3 fingers

I wanna ask, is there any way to lower the REAR gap to match the FRONT? becoz now the car now is slightly 'tonggek'. not really noticable though..

I dont want to cut my springs or 'bakar' and compress the springs, as i heard this will shorten the spring lifespan and its not safe..

If i change my standard...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience