Waja 1.6(A): Any tips on what else to mod?

sysh

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
KL
.. was just wondering whether anybody here could give me some advice on what else to mod on this rather limited-powered engine of mine. Anything is fine just stop short of transplating another engine (don't plan to go through the hassles of JPJ and might wanna change the car in a few years time). So far what I've done with the engine:

1. K&N Drop-In Air Filter
2. Denso Iridium Spark plugs
3. 4-2-1 extractor + bullet + middle piping + backbox

It's probably not much, but was thinking what else can I do as the car is an automatic (don't plan to change, drive to KL jam everyday lah). Might be a noob at all this, but what about PnP, S-AFC , putting a 4G15 dohc head (how does that work, and what does it do?). Sorry if these questions have been asked repeatedly..

Thanks

sysh

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
KL
noted.
what does the high / racing cams do to the car anyway.. car's able to rev more freely at higher rpms thus more power?
i do understand that a lightweight pulley would lower the rotating inertia of your car accessories (eg. alternator, water pump, air con and power steering etc) and releases more horsepower as a result, but how much lighter can we go without having to detriment normal driving? don't want these things failing on me.
oh yeah.. does it cost alot too?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

today evening, i was chillin out at outside of my house then i saw there's a iswara LMST n a wira dueling a drag test...

then during the "competition"... i heard nearly 10 wheel spins from both cars when they change gears...

is this wheelspins good or bad? does mean their car is powerful or anything? or it is related to their clutch n accelerator timing?

sifu forumers, please explain... thz :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience