Advice needed on fully adjustable suspension kit for Toyota Corolla Altis

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
I am referring to TRD, but I believe the price for Koni absorbers + Eibach springs will be about the same range of TRD..

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

just prepare 4k cash if you are going for TRD

FGT

500 RPM
May 19, 2007
Of course it does! It controls the movement of the car left to right like a torsion spring would but ONLY left and right... Up and down is strictly shocks and springs :rolleyes:

Oh chassis bracing + foaming helps too. I did the foaming part :biggrin:
Get the front and rear strut bars and feel the difference... :biggrin: I think u'll be asking for more after that..hahah.. all the best!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ya,I am planning to go Wing Hin Motorsport to check on the stock tomorrow because my friend told me they are the only one who deal with TRD in malaysia. Can't wait to see leh..hehe...

Supercharger kit too hardcore to newbie like me.hehe
By the way, it would be great if you could give me their contact so that I can call them to ask first.

this car is too sexy to be true.
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/1084/carub.jpg
bro yeehau, are you refering to TRD price quotation or other brand?

oh ya bro supra, i have no problem with my drive shaft but it seems like many people have this problem.
Ya, I think a most altis owners have driveshaft problem...maybe too much hardcore driving and hard corners lolz! :rofl:

I have that picture in my pc lolz! That blue altis...but dun really like the design..

From the way u tell us, I think you are quite a descent driver that don't really speed but use the car for daily work purpose only..so, maybe your car is in much better condition than mine even though mine is only 5 years...well just my assumption.

Here is the number but i think TRD suspension is worth buying still like yeehau86 said, price range will change according to the Japan currency rate or something like that :rofl: Can't remember.

Wing Hin Motorsports Sdn Bhd

Wisma Wing Hin
No 27-6, Jalan Loke Yew,
55200, Kuala Lumpur,
Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia.

Tel 1: 03-9221 6168
Tel 2: 03-9221 3168
Fax: 03-9221 8168

Get the front and rear strut bars and feel the difference... :biggrin: I think u'll be asking for more after that..hahah.. all the best!
Hmm...I have not installed one yet but i can see there are a few sets for Altis 2005 (ZZE122)
Rear-strut i think cost around 480+ and the rest price range from 200+ per strut bar

FGT

500 RPM
May 19, 2007
Hmm...I have not installed one yet but i can see there are a few sets for Altis 2005 (ZZE122)
Rear-strut i think cost around 480+ and the rest price range from 200+ per strut bar
depends on what brand i guess... those from ultra racing for AEs are below 200 at most shops.. but 480?? what brand is that bro? Can get an ultra racing thicker than stock ARB for that price...

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
FGT:
yup...wht Supra_Fanatics mean was TRD strut bar...

agreed with you bro...

ultra racing frt stabilizer bar for altis 2001-2007 model just around rm160-rm180 only...:smokin:

nappx

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
kLaNG-kEy_tEE
kian26: They now have a Set of TRD suspension for both old and new altis...so no worries...the only place i know can get genuine parts of toyota is WIng Hin...go to Wing Hin Motorsports at somewhere on the way to cheras from Jalan Loke Yew...

They are selling TRD suspension...I have the number if u want to give them a call to check if there are stocks available...

U might wanna ask whether they have a Supercharger kit for our 1ZZ-FE...hehe!
yeah..trd got..you can check at wikipedia for ur chasis code..

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
there are so many brand in the market for suspension ...
almost all brand can make stiff suspension for hard cornering but when come to comfort for our car day to day use some time it able to make you feel vomit due to the shock is stiff and our local road was so bad in some place ....

Here are few tips when buying suspension
Budget (Range)
Performance (Stiff~Comfort level)
Service (Cost per Set or Per pcs)
Warranty (After sales service)

For me i choose Titan local brand but suspension they use Invert MONO technology...
here are a small review i have write
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/the-mr2-mrs-club/320242-titan-shocks-2.html

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Here are pic i found in there forum

kian26

Jan 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Supra: Not sure if I am one decent driver. But I always speed almost everyday (coz i spend alot of time on driving),only that I dont do much hard cornering as the suspension is so soft. hehe...Maybe i should run the full inspection on my car for now. hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I got my Mercedes Bend E300 just 4 years and it only clock 10,000 kms, i don't drive it often that is bcz i do have a few more cars at home. I always follow the service schedule as Cycle & Carriage recommended and always cost me thousand & thousand. As usual i sent my car to C&C Segamut a couple days ago for full service and i did ask them help me have a look on my air cond system because some time will take like 5-10 mins to work, at the 1st they said could find anything, they will flush my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience