Advice needed on fully adjustable suspension kit for Toyota Corolla Altis

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

nappx

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
kLaNG-kEy_tEE
kian26: They now have a Set of TRD suspension for both old and new altis...so no worries...the only place i know can get genuine parts of toyota is WIng Hin...go to Wing Hin Motorsports at somewhere on the way to cheras from Jalan Loke Yew...

They are selling TRD suspension...I have the number if u want to give them a call to check if there are stocks available...

U might wanna ask whether they have a Supercharger kit for our 1ZZ-FE...hehe!
yeah..trd got..you can check at wikipedia for ur chasis code..

xbalance2002

1,500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
there are so many brand in the market for suspension ...
almost all brand can make stiff suspension for hard cornering but when come to comfort for our car day to day use some time it able to make you feel vomit due to the shock is stiff and our local road was so bad in some place ....

Here are few tips when buying suspension
Budget (Range)
Performance (Stiff~Comfort level)
Service (Cost per Set or Per pcs)
Warranty (After sales service)

For me i choose Titan local brand but suspension they use Invert MONO technology...
here are a small review i have write
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/the-mr2-mrs-club/320242-titan-shocks-2.html

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Here are pic i found in there forum

kian26

Jan 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Supra: Not sure if I am one decent driver. But I always speed almost everyday (coz i spend alot of time on driving),only that I dont do much hard cornering as the suspension is so soft. hehe...Maybe i should run the full inspection on my car for now. hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So see in every thread, everybody complain about fuel prices, cannot buy performance car la, etc. etc. etc.

Alternative fuels also have what, like methanol.. our country sells it also..
Prices is about 1700+ (at the most expensive price, cheaper should be less than RM1 per litre) for 1250 litres (1 litre methanol is 0.8kg)

RON rating should be more than 110.. hahahaha..

Of course, this can't be so easily as the Stoich AFR for methanol is less than half that of petrol, so need to double...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience