Advice Needed-Adjustable Absorber

karl31

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
Malaysia
haii all otai....
I need your guidance in choosing an absorber for my SEG. As normal.. my SEG Front is a bit high than Rear, even 2 passengers in the back seat, the car touched the bumper :mad: .

I'm not into racing or track, i'm juz normal street driver, bring family one, haha. I plan change my stock absober to Adjustable Absorber Hi Lo. But some ppl said it is not ok, a bit bouncy, jusz use the standard one :confused: .

I want my front look lower than rear without cut my stock spring. I don't like too hard abs.. so is it Adjustable Absorber can solve my problem or any suggestions. Thank you very much :questionm .

karl31

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
Malaysia
use 1st mean buy 1st. There's alot of money to invest.. then sell it 1/2 price.. :cool:

yolk

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PJ
Visit site
use lowered springs like eibach with kayaba japan abs .. got comfort and little bit performance ... and the front confirm lower than back !!! :D

karl31

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
Malaysia
yolk said:
use lowered springs like eibach with kayaba japan abs .. got comfort and little bit performance ... and the front confirm lower than back !!! :D
tq yolk.. :smile:
U mean front and rear or only front eibach springs?
I plan to use 16" rim, so it will effect?
Is Eibach/ Tein/ GAB lowered spring can be combine with Stock Abs?
Or I need to change complete lowered spring with the absorber?.... and forget the Adjustable..tq

Last edited:

faeizal

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
Visit site
i use TIEN spring w. stock abs for the front... belakang still all stock...
ok laaa for my type of driving... commute 60km evryday and belasah kerinchi link...

sometime u have to experiment to get the best combination for u...

yolk sir... where to source eibach springs???

Last edited:

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
if u wanna lower your ride ... then not advisable to use stock abs coz they tend to kaput faster from what i noticed laaaa ... but u can try anyways ..
try what sifoomaster yolk recommended but dont use stock abs .. use some aftermarket abs thats not very hard ... should still be quite comfy for you and your family .. hehehehhee .. what brand aftermarket abs ??? that one u will have to check around laa ...

or if acoustic is here .... TITANS !!! huahahahahaahahaaaaa

AD32

Known Member
Dec 18, 2003
Kayaba Japan ?? Where can get it??
chop shop??? how much the RM???

jaley

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Like sifu says....
lowered with stock abs...go for eibach.
If want ajustable.....straight go to TITANS. :rock:

jaley

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
swap aka SWAP said:
jaley..woking night shift ka..how's ur car..new paint..wat update for ur eng..wat abs do u used now..
Yup...night shift bro...
Abs still OEM. New paint midnight blue. Engine still the same laa...nothing new.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

heee...don't know where to post this topic...think this is the best place to do so...

just curious...

On board video cam...
got a video cam...mount it inside ur car...let say using triod or what so ever technique..

but, how about camera outside ur car...using what gadget aaa??? how to mount it outside...(like they used in Get away in Stockholm, from different angle of the car)

if possible got smaller input device that can link with the inside video cam...

Please Sifooos...help...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience