Advice on break tak lulus by Puspakom

Merovingian

May 8, 2008
Guys I went for puspakom check today n they my back brake not up to their requirements of 51. They said my back left side 35 n right side 21. Can ull please suggest to me what I should do to fulfill their criteria?

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
from past exp...you should service your brake (change oil and re bleed the whole thing, change pads etc) better do it at shop...and get the receipt...just in case anything just show the officer you have done something...

also kena when i go endorse...my runner friend told me they will "play" you like that...no way the gonna let you pass on the first test...its their way to collect toll...if u no wat i min..want to pass...pay up.... :banghead:

if lucky out of 10 car only 2 or 3 passed

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
i have actually sent my car to the Glen Marie puspakom couple of years back...

They do not have the brake checking machine

Anybody can verify if they have introduced the machine?

And the examiner was quite lenient and I did not employ any runner...did everything by myself

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
i have actually sent my car to the Glen Marie puspakom couple of years back...

They do not have the brake checking machine

Anybody can verify if they have introduced the machine?

And the examiner was quite lenient and I did not employ any runner...did everything by myself
Eh can teach the details? I'm going next week. Or I might just ask the jokers to come to my house and do it there instead.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I suggest u engage them to go to yr hse.
Go to house how to check the brakes? So, should be better off.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

Eh can teach the details? I'm going next week. Or I might just ask the jokers to come to my house and do it there instead.
Yah! if fail and have to go again, better pay the RM100 extra, that is provided the house one pass....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

Guys I went for puspakom check today n they my back brake not up to their requirements of 51. They said my back left side 35 n right side 21. Can ull please suggest to me what I should do to fulfill their criteria?
Not sure of your test, but my friend having a turbo ride and high performance brakes failed also. This was due to his brakes only performing well when they are hot. All the waiting time cool down the brakes and when it was his turn the brakes did not perform well, so tester ask him go service which he did not. Apply for next test, then before his turn came he drove the car around and heat the brakes up, then pass...:driver:

Merovingian

May 8, 2008
Will changing the brake cables to braided and changing all the brake pads help?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Will changing the brake cables to braided and changing all the brake pads help?
You have to find out your problem then tackle it. I don't think it is the hoses, probably need some servicing, adjustment and/or pads change.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Danz : My friend told me that their house visits is 2 weeks later kind of thing. I need it done like 2 days later. Possible?
I think depends on their booking. If filled up, you have to get later dates. Even bro. SF mentioned for test at Puspakom also depends on their schedule. If full, then have to get later dates also....:smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A gaming seat company based in Netherlands has shook hands with Red Bull Racing to use their branding on arguably the coolest new Formula One game simulator yet, with a seating position that is touted as almost mirroring the seating position of a Formula One car, meaning this is the closest you’ll get to actually squeezing yourself into the cockpit of a Formula One machine.

The Playseat F1 will be branded...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience