4g63T RVR engine displacement upgrade

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
Its is not advisable to extremely modify RVR 4G63T engine block years 95-96 model..this engine model prone to have crank walk problem..this problem also occurs on DSM eclipse engine for the same year of production because of same design with RVR 95-96 model..this engine model have different design of the engine block compared to VR4, evo 1,2&3 & RVR 97 model ( RVR Hyper Sports Gear Z - here we called it RVR RS)..just sharing info from NZ, Aussie and US forumer...
Bro the hyper sports gear you mentioned is it the one with front mount big intercooler? I'm using that engine from that halfcut.. so means still can mod la? The speedo meter is white colour right?

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

neuro..
i also wan la...u sell yr number plate can put downpayment for that godzilla edi...
normally not exceed 2mm rebore...if more than that block might crack. i tot is 1jz....
In that case only can upgrade till 1jz or 2jz piston only.. only about 2091cc from 1998cc if din touch the stroke length.. hmm.. by the way i found online the way to calculate from bore & stroke to cc.. it works..

formula is [(bore/2) x (bore/2) x stroke x 3.142/1000] x no of pistons = cc

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what is the best exhaust system to install for 4g15 engine? muffler, extractor, piping..etc? economical fuel consumption with good performance if possible..car is for daily use..pls help me as a newbie, sifu

:stupid:
:banghead:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience