perdana v6 convert rvr 4g63t

TwoSecondsCar

Jan 15, 2011
Johor Kedah
want to ask sifu here...

which mounting need to modified for 4g63t into perdana v6 body?

gb front? gb rear? engine or gearbox side? or all of them?

please.. share :adore:

Dec 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hai bro. may i noe tht hv u done ur modifications? i also modi rvr 4g63 into wira.but i hv alot of questions now.hope u can hlp me. hv u adjust wht to install it into ur car?

TwoSecondsCar

Jan 15, 2011
Johor Kedah
hai bro. may i noe tht hv u done ur modifications? i also modi rvr 4g63 into wira.but i hv alot of questions now.hope u can hlp me. hv u adjust wht to install it into ur car?
yeah done! need to mod all mounting if dont have stock "kaki mounting" from eterna manual(hard to find)

front mounting use eterna
rear mounting use eterna manual
gb side mounting use eterna manual
engine side mounting use perdana Sei with their "tiang" also

can fit nicely, if you cant find these rare kaki mounting then need to modified all the mounting except engine side because sei mounting can be found at part shop.

wira which mounting not fitted bro?

Dec 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
oic....sry bro late reply...now i facing d drive shaft(right hand side)not match .sangkut with the lower arm....erm how i find back d slide that i reply d?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys.. Gong Xi Fa Chai & happy holidays to all..

I really need a favor.. Would be glad if anyone can help me out here.. A real pening kepala case. I have a perdana sei which was converted to Mit. eterna v6 n/a.

The engine kaput already so last week i sent for another change of engine. This time i bought original perdana v6 (brand new) engine. The foreman did all that was necessary and pasang semula evrtg.

The problem now is we cant seem to start the engine. Since the engine is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience