my ride and ur ride

excalibur...i m gila power one..the 2.0 engine of the car cant satisfy me..i still feels underpowered...no offence ya..sorry if i offended u in wutsoever way...peace dude

bs, i seldom change rims one lehhh... hehehheheheheheh :p new year maa mai change a bit lor...

excalibur, its just another normal looking standard satria bro :p

mototo said:
heh. originally from shah alam.... ehhe :cyclops:

ohh... is it???? :embaressed_smile: :embaressed_smile: :embaressed_smile: :embaressed_smile: :embaressed_smile: :embaressed_smile: :embaressed_smile: :embaressed_smile:

kelvin--- said:
excalibur...i m gila power one..the 2.0 engine of the car cant satisfy me..i still feels underpowered...no offence ya..sorry if i offended u in wutsoever way...peace dude

No no.... you didnt offence me and i didn't offence you as well....

Just telling you in a good way (not warn you) you need to think and care bout others too...

Peace too....

My ride.....

BoyWiraMerah.jpg
me and my ride....wira aeroback 1.8

testing3.jpg
plate number rongak...hehehehe

05-17-05_1540450.jpg
with the black bonnet

I will change my bonnet to black again tommorow, because my wife have car already...hehehehe...so I can do what ever I like with my car....
yearrrrggghhhhh!!!!!

RustyNail said:
I will change my bonnet to black again tommorow, because my wife have car already...hehehehe...so I can do what ever I like with my car....
yearrrrggghhhhh!!!!!

Hohoho..... then your wira will be a devil mod by you than.... hihihi......
So wont scare your wife complain right....:regular_smile:

muakakaka... after i view his signature with ie... yeah itz damn big kahahaha... have to resize it... later tom or moderatos will 'sound' u to resize it... hehehe

btw, i always use firefox which dont show ur signature

hmm easiest is use photoshop to resize lorrr.... yeah.. put CF hood mar... nicer... then put da empty grill... cantik man... =P