my ride and ur ride

rhys86 said:
yup yup.. turbo go for 4g93T la... if NA... 4g93p laaaaa.... hahahaha =D

Lol......... his is already using 4g93p... thinking of changing engine...
soo now you recommand him 4g93T or P.... how if he choose P... hihihihi..

lol.... no la no la... hmm i m planning to play NA MOD... no turbo... so tat JPJ dun kacau... lazy wanna layan da JPJ... haha

Ya... These day JPJ... aih.....

That day i didnt know the JPJ is on duty in the town... so i drive pass and throw boost just low boost bout 3 pound boost only... not that loud... that normal... than one of the jpj shouted.. "AH!!! Tarik lah Tarik lah...." I stop in front of them coz i already pass them just i know that was a jpj... i thought they going to come over me but they just stay back dont know what shit they keep on looking at my car..... and i took my head and look at them as well... coz what do i scare for... my car everything is find... no outlaw... and i didnt tarik also when i pass them...

They said bout tarik tarik... then that time i really tarik infront of them... i dont give a face to them... Wanna black list my car just go ahead... Coz they are the one call me tarik...

yup JPJ damn kacau one lerr.... well... no choice la.. is best to keep da CAR NA... roadblock also less prob... kaka.....

excalibur... wat car u driving man???

rhys86 said:
yup JPJ damn kacau one lerr.... well... no choice la.. is best to keep da CAR NA... roadblock also less prob... kaka.....

excalibur... wat car u driving man???

Just a stock wira....

image0017qs.jpg

hmmm BOT no wonder got boost sound lor.. kekeke hmmm.. nice iswara wat skywalker.... hmmm anyway how to get da ZTH sticker... i also wan..

Sky = oh... your car is the iswara... i think is night time right... why you use the shade cover the wind screen??? Scare the moon kah....??? lol.... just kidding..

hehe..ya he scare...hey u stay sit diam diam beside the white 1 ......means pajero wor...ehhe....coz in the pic..pajero really diam diam ler......shy shy abit....dowan let ppl see the car...hehehe