• Thread starter ][zoohalee][vtec][
  • Start date
  • Replies 45
  • Views 5K
  • See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

KV4

Nov 18, 2003
Next time around that one were to have a deal in such orientation .. snap the picture of the person first ... get the IC number .. tell your friend, family where you are .. then get on with the deal ... Oh .. carry a gun ... shoot the person if you must ..

cheers,

Najib
KV4

jkn

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
Originally posted by KV4@Feb 7 2005, 20:15
Next time around that one were to have a deal in such orientation .. snap the picture of the person first ... get the IC number .. tell your friend, family where you are .. then get on with the deal ... Oh .. carry a gun ... shoot the person if you must ..

cheers,

Najib
KV4
A .45 in the knee will usually cause him to rethink his goals in life ;)

916EK

Known Member
Oct 12, 2004
Visit site
zoohalee, is the dr chan very plump?
how's does he look like?
fat, tall? kedut kedut kat muka or how?

goddfadda

Known Member
Dec 14, 2003
Yup... I also kena... from a Bodyguard of a DATUK in Dayabumi... blady hell 8250 also the fucker wants... dapat jumpa dia.... HE'S GONE MAN....

totti

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
Rome
Visit site
thank god you didn't lose the car.

my friend's case even worse. happened in either late 03, or early 04, can't remember. met the thief in ss15 sj. to cut the story short, the story is almost similar to yours. the thief managed to get in the car, sort of driving with 1 hand while the other hand holding a parang pointed to my friend's stomach.

in the end, the toll booth saved him.
approaching toll, bastard thief lowered the parang. upon stopping to pay/collect ticket, my friend yelled to the lady about his ordeal, thief panicked, a melee ensured, my friend managed to grab the ignition key, but not before he was slashed and stabbed a few times. thank god the thief didn't get a clean, solid hit. then the thief ran off towards the plus resting area or whatever you called it. friend called up his bro and friends and police, they found the bastard hiding in the surau at the resting area.
that's pretty much the summary.

till now the case is still pending, so he's unable to sell his car yet.
according to the police, the bastard is working for some big time syndicate.

and that sohai is free now. it didn't take long before his taikors bailed him out. and mind you his bail was set at a whopping sum, around 20k or so I think.

cant help myself frm feeling that they bribed the police.

A Post Every 5 Mins

:D HEy,,, i saw Yam Tat Wah face stuck on a poster of car enhancing device.... so call : MAGIC JET..

Anybody got idea how to DIY it?
According to the sales rep, magic jet is a kind of mineral that will release some radiation and enchance the combustion of engine... quick interesting!

But, when he showed me that MJ, i almost can believe it. What he showed me was just a flat plastic hoding an aluminium packet inside. That thing can last for 5 yrs. The sales rep said it's install in the air...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience