bastards fuck me up...i will get you

Known Member
Jun 14, 2004
Pee Jayy
guys i'm sorry for the language..i guess this is what happens when ur car gets broken into....everything gone...i drive a kelisa man...but i have a whole good set of ice...for me 2 listen..why steal?? fuckers...i'm so stress...they broke two of my front windows and took evetrything away...alpine 7998r,prokick mono block,6 channne infinity reference amp, box with kicker cvr woofer...and my spkr...my smart tag..son of a bitch,,,i will get u..pls keep an eye...if u see this stuff pls call me...if they try 2 push or sell cheap..pls call me 012 312 8182..reward is a promise...estimate abt 12 K...this wan i put 2 years back...fucking sad..pls help me..thx..guys..

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Hey bro, really sorry to hear about that man. Will help you keep a lookout if i see any of the items on the market bro!

jovi69

Known Member
Jan 14, 2006
KL
sounds like those bastard monitor u for some time leh.. how come they know you have so many things de..

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
bro.....sorry to heard that.....will help you to see if anyone try to sell....bastard

Known Member
Jun 14, 2004
Pee Jayy
mebe they know i got sound system..but my amps i stack at the back due to the size of it..so when they open the booth to take the sub..since its a kelisa..they saw the jack pot la..the both amps..u knowla kelisa the back spkr board also easy 2 take off..tht wan also they sapu....damn hurting..the police also like fuck nie..ask them 2 at least help me get finger print la..they give me dis story la tht storeyla..cibai..useless fuckers...oni know how 2 take money..damn a annoying man..u go there they like dun care..than they make me wait..snap pic..ask me go back..i say at least try la..see got finger print..they say nola..theif nvr open door la..,rain la..,they use glove la..dash board ruff la..dis la..tht la..fucking ass holes...haihhh......if i get tht guy by my self.....i fucking save my ass 2 buy those stuff....sorry guys..for the anger and words..juz damn pissed cause i oni do my stuff and those fukers aim me..jus less than 3 hours man..fuck..

Known Member
Jun 14, 2004
Pee Jayy
yohaness..- the cvr woofer i bought from u wan leh..haha damn sad...cibai yesterday i dream i investigate and got the barang back..sudenyly get up..and see alamak..dream niee..mioght need 2 get a normal HU from U..juz basic pioneer la..300-400 nie..no heart 2 play ice edy...so u must gime good price..but must wait cause i need 2 tint back my winsdscren and get my my clock and the bracket 1st..the man

kai meng- i park the car infrornt of my house in jalan gasing..right under a BRIGHT pillar light..u know the tnb .in front of my gate...
bro u know where to get the clock and the brackets?? for the HU? they sape together ...all my wiring they cut..sei lor...i oso duno how...

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
No prob bro, take your time and get your stuff settled down first, when you need to get a unit just let me know and I'll pick a nice model for you!

:)

But the best is, hope you can get your stuff back bro!

Known Member
Jun 14, 2004
Pee Jayy
thx yohanes..but. i doubt so lor..of course i want it back la..but..haih..if get KFC on me man...hahah..all u guys...
tohsan...thx alot brother..hope 2 see u guys soon but must work harder now..erm..if u wanna gime ur ice oso i dun mind wan..i verry cincai..haha...

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
just install for 3 hours tehen kena stolen?

watch out maybe ppl aim u at the acc shop....the best is dun let ppl know what setup u got.

sorry to hear that as i know how teh feel goes,even though if i drop a few hundred bucks i also yelling the hole day.

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
yohaness..- the cvr woofer i bought from u wan leh..haha damn sad...cibai yesterday i dream i investigate and got the barang back..sudenyly get up..and see alamak..dream niee..mioght need 2 get a normal HU from U..juz basic pioneer la..300-400 nie..no heart 2 play ice edy...so u must gime good price..but must wait cause i need 2 tint back my winsdscren and get my my clock and the bracket 1st..the man

kai meng- i park the car infrornt of my house in jalan gasing..right under a BRIGHT pillar light..u know the tnb .in front of my gate...
bro u know where to get the clock and the brackets?? for the HU? they sape together ...all my wiring they cut..sei lor...i oso duno how...
wah.....taikor...u better watch out leh...same case like Djgerm....happen in front of the house

Known Member
Jun 14, 2004
Pee Jayy
wah djgerm oso kena ka?? shit man..but this bastards have been breaking around my neighbourhoodla...last time i kena..but they oni break my window..than they didnt take anything cause window tinited..this time the bastards break kau kau..even tinted..they break both side mirror..cibai..

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
No prob bro, take your time and get your stuff settled down first, when you need to get a unit just let me know and I'll pick a nice model for you!

:)

But the best is, hope you can get your stuff back bro!

hahahahaha....when the Pig can climb up to Durian Trees....here goes ur stuff will come back....
just like my fren's case, his car got break-in, swept al the things in car & under hood...just they dunno, those stuff is Super-Dupper Rare in Mys, so we went to log a report in polis station of OUG there....after a day, we get some news form half-cut ppl, they said got ppl call up sell the same things as my fren that been stolen in very cheap...my fren bought used 1 oso need to cost bout rm6k, but that guy just wanna sell for rm2k...the halfcut ppl gave us their number, we call, no answer...so, pass to polis...
a few day after...no news....after a month...no news......

suddenly, we saw 1 car using all those stuff as same as my fren in 1 of the car show....after some detail's checked, we can dare to claimed that, those stuff is from my fren's car...so, call the polis....the answer is, "tak boleh buat apa-apa---bagi number plate, kami akan check....."

from then until today, polis still answer the same...."Belum dapat tau lagi...."

saw that car in PJ for a few time edy.....still the same, polis dun even bother to ask that car owner where his stuff came from....:mad::mad::mad:

very sleepy polis...:sleep::sleep::sleep: