Bastard Who Steal Car Emblems | Lancer Evolution

syong888

Known Member
Dec 15, 2008

Pls contact me if you have information lead to the thief, bounty will be offered.

Thank you

Last edited:

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Well this happens all the time. Anyway, how do you trace emblem thieves anyway? There are a lot of used emblem sellers. So all of them are crooks? Maybe just head out to accesories shop and buy those immitation ones that look like the original for cheap. This kind of losses are predicted really.

syong888

Known Member
Dec 15, 2008
Whoever knows where to get an used original evo x emblem, pls contact me then :idea:

syong888

Known Member
Dec 15, 2008
Bro, genuine buyer here looking forward to buy back my 'stolen' emblem :itsme:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
it's time to change to carbon fiber bonnet :biggrin:
lolx

Bro,

emblems getting stolen is normal laa...really cant trace/track your emblem in particular.
no need any emblems la..once ppl see your car..they will know wat car is it...no emblem or logo is required. :biggrin:

pandaclubzz

Known Member
Aug 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
ya...recognize EvoX n Lancer is see the hood and the cooler...tat all easy man...i always recognize EvoX n lancer by tat 2 characteristic...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
u can see lotsa wajalution happily driving around with evo emblem......actually i wander how they feeling when ppl looking at them, do they really think we are admiring their cars.....just curious...

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
before this i used to drive modified waja and hell it was like evo sebijik..spent RM10k on that..but the 1st thing i did after finished all the bodyworks i took out all emblems and leaved the car without any identification except for my plate no...

so as an ex-wajalution owner honestly if u want to know i felt embarrassed..even more embarrassing if the owner drives like hell and dont bother abt others' safety..

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
before this i used to drive modified waja and hell it was like evo sebijik..spent RM10k on that..but the 1st thing i did after finished all the bodyworks i took out all emblems and leaved the car without any identification except for my plate no...

so as an ex-wajalution owner honestly if u want to know i felt embarrassed..even more embarrassing if the owner drives like hell and dont bother abt others' safety..
sorry bro, don mean any offense ya, my msg is to those who use stolen emblems..really a**hole.....

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
actually should say those ppl who steal n sell stolen emblems r real assholes..those who buy also dunno its stolen o not...the seller just say japang chop car mali punya

K-Kid

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Earth
ya...recognize EvoX n Lancer is see the hood and the cooler...tat all easy man...i always recognize EvoX n lancer by tat 2 characteristic...
Actually, with m'sia boleh spirit. Anything can be fake.
The best way to differentiate is to look at the fuel filler flap. Evo one is square while lancer is round.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Losing emblem is quite "common" in Malaysia. Exterior stuff on the car can be taken of easily.
I've lost plenty of car parts from the cars I've driven. This include bee sting antenna, fog lamps, emblems, hubcaps, small roundish mirrors (attached to the door mirror) and plenty of car windscreen wipers too.

I lost count already. After all these years, I rather driving a super stock standard, bread and butter boxy iswara car. Nobody would curi my stuff, so far.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just got my car a new paint. Very shinny now. Do I still need to wax it so that it can has one layer of extra protection? Paint shop say no need wo. What do you think?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience