Status
Not open for further replies.

BMW9700

Dec 17, 2004
Visit site
from THE STAR... 13 March 2005

Friends watch as bikers kill motorist

BY MAZNI MUSTAFA

Azman: Was assaulted with stones and hard objects by a group of 10 motorcyclists.
IPOH: A group of 10 motorcyclists beat a petrol kiosk owner to death after he allegedly confronted the youths over their dangerous riding.

Azman Abdul Karim, 37, died on the spot when the youths assaulted him with stones and hard objects in Jalan Jelapang here in the 4.30am incident yesterday.

The attackers stopped hitting Azman and fled the scene after he collapsed face down on the road shoulder, bleeding from the head.

One of Azman's friends, who was with the deceased at the time of the incident, said he was awakened by the sound of something hitting the windscreen.

The friend, in his 30s, said: ”Azman lost control of the car which spun around before landing in a drain.”

“He got out and walked towards the youths. I saw them arguing and a fight broke out,” said the man outside the Ipoh Hospital mortuary here.

The man, from Kuala Lumpur, said he and another friend stayed inside the car and chose not to help Azman because they did not want to “worsen the situation.”

Perak deputy CID chief Supt Abdul Rahman Hashim said police did not rule out the possibility that the assault was triggered by a minor accident when Azman was heading home to Sungai Siput from his petrol kiosk in Jelapang.

Azman's car being towed out from the drain where it had crashed into after he lost control of the vehicle when a helmut was thrown at the car windscreen in the 4.30am attack yesterday.
He said police had recorded statements from Azman’s friends who had witnessed the incident.

The accident, involving one of the motorcyclists, prompted the youths to give chase and overtake Azman's car, he said.

“One of them threw a helmet at the windscreen, causing the man to lose control of his vehicle and swerve into a drain.

Supt Abdul Rahman added that the case had been classified as murder.

No arrests had been, he said, adding that he could not confirm if the motorcyclists were involved in an illegal race.

Azman leaves behind a wife, Ida Safina Judin, 34, and four sons.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
As a BMW driver myself (same model as the victim), I felt that the police aren't doing enough to catch these bastards and they dared to say these bikers aren't racing. Hello! Bikers chasing after a BMW? You don't call that racing?

Maybe the bikers are related to the cops? Who knows? Anything is possible!

Hope they catch them and charge them with 1st degree murder! :angry: Hang them! :angry: Shoot them! :angry: Throw them into the gas chamber! :angry: Cane them 40X! :angry: Expose their names and faces in public! :angry: Torture them! :angry: Chop off their legs! :angry:

The government should BAN all 2T bikes from Malaysian roads! This will solve the problem since it is the cheapest of all bikes. But, it will create another problem... deprieving the poor from transportation :(

Solution? Since Proton has tonnes of leftover stock of unsold cars... why not sell them to ex-2T bike owners at a discounted rates? Offer subsidies or promotion (surrender the bikes and exchange for Proton cars). That way, you will reduce problem for at least a few years (maybe 5 years).

Just my 2 sen if G-man is reading this.

My condolences to the victim's family especially his wife and their sons. May God bless his soul. RIP.

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
if meet rempits must shoot them hehehehe jk jk jk... but atleast arrest them

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by na_power@Mar 13 2005, 22:46
if meet rempits must shoot them hehehehe jk jk jk... but atleast arrest them
Why "kidding" ?! :angry:

They deserve to be shot like animals :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
his friend in the car is a total pussy!!! :angry:
I wouldnt call such a person a "friend".

BMW9700

Dec 17, 2004
Visit site
our police dont seem to get rid (or dont want to) of the mat rempit menace...but soooo very eager to book you when you exceed the speed limit by 10kph..MALAYSIA BOLEH!!! sh*t

BMW9700

Dec 17, 2004
Visit site
condolences to the bereaved family.........hope the mat rempits have a horrible and long suffering life and into death!!! fkg bastards

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Well, come to think of it... if we were in that situation, we wouldn't know what to do as well. I mean, even if his friends came out, they might have been killed as well. I mean, they had no weapons of any kind and going out was just suisidal. Anyway, I don't mean to say we should chicken out but this is just what I think. I am sure they would have like to help but things just wasn't in their favour.

What I think the petrol kiosk owner should have done was jot down some of the motorcycle numbers and make a police report. I mean, there were 10 of them and he can't possibly confront them even with his friends. Sad case. What has happened to the Malaysian roads nowadays?!?! :angry: :(

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
Originally posted by BMW9700@Mar 13 2005, 23:58
our police dont seem to get rid (or dont want to) of the mat rempit menace...but soooo very eager to book you when you exceed the speed limit by 10kph..MALAYSIA BOLEH!!! sh*t
coz they think 10kmh over the speed limit is more dangerous than motorcycles zig-zagging along LDP <_<

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Another case? And it involves those bad malay bikers again? What else can I say. If the police don't do something serious and hard about it, it'll eventually make many people have something against malay bikers, or even bikers in general. The only thing those rempits are doing is adding salt to the current hatred that many drivers have against them. If I had a 4X4, I'd be praying to God for forgiveness every single night.

buck-7

Known Member
Oct 8, 2004
B.B.BANGI
Visit site
Originally posted by boggysv@Mar 13 2005, 23:46
out numbered three to one and with no weapons while the bast*rds have helmets. it was good judgement to stay in the car, at least they lived to tell the story and give the police some leads to go on.

sad, i almost got into the same situation yesterday when the fuc*ers made an illegal u-turn. not only they didnt have lights, they just turn their bikes without looking back.
almost hit a few of them before the car i was driving stopped, and then they gave me co*k stare some more. lucky i was driving a gen2, if only ford had gave me the 3litre escape on this weekend!!!! die die die bikers- the kurang ajar ones la!!!

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
Originally posted by satria_95@Mar 14 2005, 00:18
Another case? And it involves those bad malay bikers again? What else can I say. If the police don't do something serious and hard about it, it'll eventually make many people have something against malay bikers, or even bikers in general. The only thing those rempits are doing is adding salt to the current hatred that many drivers have against them. If I had a 4X4, I'd be praying to God for forgiveness every single night.
pls do not point any fingers at this early stage....the reports didnt mention wat race the bikers are....so wat makes u so sure that they are malays?do remember that in this country...there are 3 different race of bikers that always create havoc....

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
Originally posted by buck-7+Mar 14 2005, 00:31 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (buck-7 @ Mar 14 2005, 00:31 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-boggysv@Mar 13 2005, 23:46
out numbered three to one and with no weapons while the bast*rds have helmets. it was good judgement to stay in the car, at least they lived to tell the story and give the police some leads to go on.

sad, i almost got into the same situation yesterday when the fuc*ers made an illegal u-turn. not only they didnt have lights, they just turn their bikes without looking back.
almost hit a few of them before the car i was driving stopped, and then they gave me co*k stare some more. lucky i was driving a gen2, if only ford had gave me the 3litre escape on this weekend!!!! die die die bikers- the kurang ajar ones la!!! [/b][/quote]
well...if that is the case, i guess it is ok.

but how sure are you that the bikers wont come after you later to shut u up?

2 vs 10 is slightly better than 1 vs 10

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
fu*k them! now i dont feel sorry after watchin those vids bout rempit died on the spot wif their brain all out.. memang ngam the braim come out cuz they r too stupid even their own brain hate their owner!

buck-7

Known Member
Oct 8, 2004
B.B.BANGI
Visit site
Originally posted by boggysv+Mar 14 2005, 00:42 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (boggysv @ Mar 14 2005, 00:42 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by buck-7@Mar 14 2005, 00:31
<!--QuoteBegin-boggysv
@Mar 13 2005, 23:46

almost hit a few of them before the car i was driving stopped, and then they gave me co*k stare some more. lucky i was driving a gen2, if only ford had gave me the 3litre escape on this weekend!!!! die die die bikers- the kurang ajar ones la!!!
well...if that is the case, i guess it is ok.

2 vs 10 is slightly better than 1 vs 10 [/b][/quote]

well, if the two friends were also killed who is going to tell the police who whacked them to death? trust me, ive been in similar situation and the time for you to make a logical judgement is very short. not everybody can handle that much of stress.

2 vs 10 is slightly better than 1 vs 10

its not two, its three people. slightly is not an option, get the numbers and them whack them another day.

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
Originally posted by buck-7@Mar 14 2005, 00:53
well, if the two friends were also killed who is going to tell the police who whacked them to death? trust me, ive been in similar situation and the time for you to make a logical judgement is very short. not everybody can handle that much of stress.
i dont really understand.

I mean, if the rempits came and finish him off, the police wouldnt have any clues right?

He was lucky that the rempits fled.

If it was a serial killer or some sort of maniac, it would be very likely that he got killed also.

well, at least you have experienced it, so very likely my arguement above is nonsense :lol:

BMW9700

Dec 17, 2004
Visit site
this could be attributed to pack behaviour...these guys are animals..if you catch a lone one he will sh*t in his pants. they are very weak on their own..they should be aborted and flushed down the toilet !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

recently i buy a car wax from a shoppe.the wax from Autoglymis so amazing.that is utra deep shine.have anybody try before,any comment?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience