Fucking bastard thief!

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Next time, take his pic n post it up... will ambush the fella and whack 1st b4 handling over to the cops.

xtorm

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
wah...now like tis also can!

last time was HP replica, a very good 1, they will say thier hp no batt n ask u to borrow, they usually replica tos very xpensive 1, so u will think y would a guy with such nice hp wana steal urs, u borrow him n he will nvr come back, u will think wtf n try to search him n try to on the phone, finally the phone cant b on, u go to HP shop n they will tell u it is a fake!

tis usually happen at shoping complex, so u guys watch out for tat also.

sorry abit off topic, but juz leting u guys know

WinDz

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2004
Visit site
sorry to hear that man .. nowadays memang a lot of ppl cheat ppl's handphone wan .. last time i also kena few years back where i was walking suddenly this guy with motorcycle come to me and tell me .. "oh man .. i have to call back to office la .. damn important please please please borrow me phone can ah ?" then i tot help him lor borrow him .. then that bugger purposely drop his helmet and ask me to help to pick up.. one moment when i bend down to take his helmet KNN that jibai speed away without helmet.. bugger that malaijai(sori dont mean to be racist) just use his stupid helmet and trade my phone away liau .. damn angry ... and recently again same concept of tactic, this boy come to my house say .. oh this an envelop.. u open and see inside u got wut item and u can buy that item for Rm5, then i was like .. fine laa.. layan him abit open da envelop and got this dunno wut shit mini massager then i give him back da envelop and den he said .. " eh, this card got 1 chop wan .. weird la, those cards before this i see no chop wan wor.. i have to call my supervisor laa.. can borrow me ur handphone mah?" ( that time i was in my house and he was on the otherside of the main gate, if i borrow him.. u guyz also know what will happen la.. then i tell that ferlow .. tiu la .. my phone rosak .. dont have. . i borrow u 10 cent u go call ur supervisor from that public phone there la *point to da public phone that is near by* then dat fuker just said .. ohh.. nvm la.. i contact u later after i ask my supervisor and then walk away ... ~_~... why alwiz there is ppl like this around wan ah ... aihhh no life man these person

Seraph

2,000 RPM
Jun 20, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
replica? you mean those dummy sets? :lol:

my friend (girl) kena such a case before.

this fellow (also indian, sorry) ask to borrow her phone, it was only a nokia banana.

he talk talk....then disapear.

abit of background about the guy first.
he goes to college with them.
he drives a different car every month or so.
he got nice armani suit for prom.

so wondering why steal a phone, not even new model if got money.
finally dug up his info and goto his house but he wasn't in.
she was expecting a bungalow somewhere like maybe in hartamas or kenny hill.

but they went to a shack, those illegal ones like the ones last time in Pantai Dalam.
inside the hall got no tv or valuable got a small table and cloth.

told the story to the parents they really no money to compensate her.
she was like "oh fuck it" coz see the parents like so miserable already but still had to apologize for their son even bow down and beg her.

the person that help her dig up info on him told her that everything he had she stole or extorted from people, maybe gangster. the car he uses were stolen cars after using sometime he will dispose of it. the suit was also stolen. i guess student loan never pay or something..... :ph34r:

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
ya...never lent ur hp 2 sum1 u dunno...

as 4 me...a teenager...student...after tuition...he claims tat his mom 4got about fetching him...n his hp ran out of batt....so me the king guy borrow him my hp....i was at a mamak stall having dinner wit my fren...

its modern...any1 use 2 hang around in klang should noe tis place....

n tat fucker was such a good actor....

he was like..."mum...come fetch me...tuition over edi...wat..har...cant hear u..."

i turn back n he was still there....so i continue having my mee goreng...

turning back the second time...wat the fuck...wheres tat fello???

tis is my bad xperience <_< n its juz 1 day b4 CNY eve...n tat time i juz bought my 8250 4 1.3k when it juz released.....damn tat stupid asshole.. :angry:

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
bastard kid.....somore can say "mom come fetch me" knn :angry:

i bew few years later he'll be calling his mom "mom come fetch me....from the balai...dont forget to bring rm1K to bail my stupid asswipe out from here"

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

haih...all bad experience....really fucker la all this fella...nothing else to do

speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
[zoohalee][vtec][,Jan 24 2005, 17:58 ] thats why...indian guy but name DR chan

maybe Chandran of what! hahahhaha
or may be HamKa Chan :P
Name HamKa
Sur Name Chan

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
wa cibai fella, what happen to this furker nowadays got nothing better to do ah!!
I think this is one of the reason Malaysian are not so friendly, too many croocked around to take opportunity!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

BabyPups

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
i have seen some one talking on the phone while walking on the road, then a motor pass by with the pillion rider grabbing that fella's handphone

getting ridiculous lar this place, all this sohai got diff ways just to steal

so guys, better be suspicious if some1 is extra friendly to you
u never know what he wants to do

ReNo

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Kay Ell, Malays
r3nno.cjb.net
wow... that kind of ppl also got arr??? sorry to hear ur loses la zoo... damn those thief... now kenot trust anybody anymore la... life so dangerous la this day...

et5828

1,500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
modify the engine enuff... ;)
the rest leave it stock! keke :P