Fucking bastard thief!

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

hahahha...my friend work in a telecommunication company

when the first time the chibai called my mom, she stated the phone number of the chibai...

i ask my friend and seems he is from perak...

and now his there...

got even his adress and all

thinking about it no use go to perak just to bantai the fella to get the HP

if it was the car He's Dead

aramis

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Cyberjaya/KL/PJ
www.scuba2u.com
hey zul, I'm going back to Ipoh next weekend for CNY, gimme the address and i can check out the place for you...if the place is near ipoh. ;)

3gciviczc

Known Member
Dec 31, 2003
Kajang;Selangor
Visit site
zoo,
sorry to heaar the news luckily its the lost of a hp n not the car. same thing happen to my mech. workerlast year. the man came to the workshop saying the car died in the paraking lot in 1 utama, so my mecha send his worker with the car owner to 1U. Later once inside he says he forgot where he park the car, then he say he call his wife to ask where is the car parked.Suddenly he ask the worker for to borrow his phone cause his own phone battery died. so he borrowed the phone . He acted like the call went through with bad reception so that guy just walk into 1 of the shops and walk of with his handphone.
Cheerssssssss..............

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
mayb we can ask our ZTH DIY king to DIY a small bomb that can be put inside the handphone ..once kenak stolen....if the thief off the set and after that he wan to on it back, it will prompt for password....if not..it will explode.....hahahaha.... :D

jkn

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
Actually there was one time when bookies (not in Malaysia) used handphones that were custom fitted with a thermite stick and igniter inside. Basically it will burn the whole phone away.. and anything nearby! :o

KV4

Nov 18, 2003
Next time around that one were to have a deal in such orientation .. snap the picture of the person first ... get the IC number .. tell your friend, family where you are .. then get on with the deal ... Oh .. carry a gun ... shoot the person if you must ..

cheers,

Najib
KV4

jkn

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
Originally posted by KV4@Feb 7 2005, 20:15
Next time around that one were to have a deal in such orientation .. snap the picture of the person first ... get the IC number .. tell your friend, family where you are .. then get on with the deal ... Oh .. carry a gun ... shoot the person if you must ..

cheers,

Najib
KV4
A .45 in the knee will usually cause him to rethink his goals in life ;)

916EK

Known Member
Oct 12, 2004
Visit site
zoohalee, is the dr chan very plump?
how's does he look like?
fat, tall? kedut kedut kat muka or how?

goddfadda

Known Member
Dec 14, 2003
Yup... I also kena... from a Bodyguard of a DATUK in Dayabumi... blady hell 8250 also the fucker wants... dapat jumpa dia.... HE'S GONE MAN....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

According to sources, the upcoming 2011 BMW M3 will also be offered with an M3 GTS Competition Package (codenamed ZCP) as as option. Apparently the package will be available to enthusiasts who need a bit more aggression and performance from their cars but sadly US based enthusiasts have been excluded from the GTS global list.

Included in the package are items like Alcantara interior inserts, 19-inch...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience