Fucking bastard thief!

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

this is what happen today when my mom and myslef wanna sell her CRV

a guys called my mom known as DR CHAN saying that he wanna see the car in front of Subang Parade near Coffea Bean around 4pm

suddenly the guy call back wanna meet us at 3 45 pm

and then he call back at 3 30 pm saying that he was there edi

so me and my mom go to subang parade since this guy wanna buy the crv that we wanna seell...

when arive he come to us and we chat a few and he keep on looking to the car open the door and everything (maybe also he notice there's a Parang under the driver seats)

NOTICE= HIS DRESSING CODE WAS SMART AND VERY VERY NEAT! just to take an advantage from us and u guys

then after seeing the car he wanna have a chat with us in the cofea bean!

suprisingly he didnt even order 1 drink when he was there couple of minutes alone

and i started to chatwith him (M) is for me and © for the chibai thieve

C: wah! the car look so damn clean ah! really reall nice!

M: well..its my mother car

C: if u dun mindiam asking why u wanna sell the car??

M: because my mother wannt to upgrade for a better car

C: ah...i see...the car was totally acddient free right?...i dun really bother want to test the car...becuase my friend was working for HONDA and he wanna see the car tommolo so that he can view how well is the car

M: if like that its fine then

C: do u mind if i put a deposit of lets say RM 1k using my friends check?

M: we dont mind

C: and tommmolo we go to my bank (public bank) in bangsar the loan should be approve within 1 day

M: ( i was thinking how the FUCK can a guy get a loan approve by one day) if that what u wish its fine then we meet u up in bangsar

C: how much would u want to sell the car?

M: like the price we put in the newspaper.

C: and how much is that?

M: (when he ask me that question i somehow know that something must be wrong..how come u want to buy a car which u saw in the newspaper which we already stated the price u dunno wan) the i say 113 500

C: can the price be NEG?

M: can how much u want> give me a number

after we agree on the ammount

C: ok then...i need to call my frend now ( he go inside the coffea bean and start talking nd saying that the Batt opf the HP is low and he need a HP)

then my mom give her HP to him

he go inside the cofea bean, I and my MOM waited the for 45 min he never came back!

WTF!!

thinking how could a thieve with nice looking cloth want to steal a HP?????
it must be the first aim he wanna stole the car! howveere there's must be something that prevent him to do so

chibai la ! the fucker really con me and my mom kau kau...

well i cant complain to much becuase its only a hp rather than the car

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

and also its and Indian guy ( iam not being racits, even my own race steal cars)

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
zuhaili,

sorry to hear that.. its damn fucked up what ppl do nowadays just to get money.

narx

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
an indian guy named dr. chan?

anyway,
nasib baik u still have ur car..

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

thats why...indian guy but name DR chan

maybe Chandran of what! hahahhaha

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Guys.. another method is buying house or renting house or apartment. Same thing.. he will say no batt, borrow ur phone and then disappear.

jkn

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
Yaler! These ppl been doing this for sometime oredi. Last year I was in Coffee Been with a friend when a well dressed fella asked us how much is the bag of coffee beans.

So we said "Err... sorry, we don't work here."

Then he said sorry and went out. We turned back to continue our conversation and my friend's HP sudah hilang.

Bastards.

---
Jkn

Kurt

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
zoohalee,
sorry to hear that.. but i heard the same thing happened quite a few times to other ppl...

another incident that i heard from another owner is that.. the buyer will ask u to fetch him to the bank to settle the loan... then on the way the buyer who is a so called Doctor also will ask u to fetch him to his clinic to get money ... then after that he will just go in and pretend to get money from his clinic..
then after that he will go to the bank with u to get the loan... the seller just waited in the car while the Doctor go inside the bank.. then after that he will come out and say he is short of 1K as the minimum amount.. then he will make up stories saying u pinjam me first lar.. then the selling price u mark up another 1k.. then the seller also will lend him the money... in the end the doctor will take the money pretend go inside the bank.. and come out in another exit.. i forgotten which bank already..but he told me that bank got two exits or something like that...

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
knnmcb... next time take pic of everyone we deal wif.. fucker.. tak malu betul!!

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
When selling cars is better to have a group of friends with you, last time a member posted a topic regarding I'm not sure his car got stolen or he manage to escape unhurt., forgotten.

I remember is a EG 2 door, he was accompanied by a friend to meet up a guy whos interested with the car. The guy came with a group of friends, guess what? they took out parangs ugut the owner .. afterthat what happened I forgotten. :ph34r:

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

ini chibai semua kena bunuh juga

i hope one day they die in jails

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
lolz life su#ker, dr chan ..lolz...dr steal hp 1 meh..thats y i never trust this people..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how to polish that in this picture...?i use satria and its black colour...!!i have to paint it back or...use something else..??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience