• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
ya...never lent ur hp 2 sum1 u dunno...

as 4 me...a teenager...student...after tuition...he claims tat his mom 4got about fetching him...n his hp ran out of batt....so me the king guy borrow him my hp....i was at a mamak stall having dinner wit my fren...

its modern...any1 use 2 hang around in klang should noe tis place....

n tat fucker was such a good actor....

he was like..."mum...come fetch me...tuition over edi...wat..har...cant hear u..."

i turn back n he was still there....so i continue having my mee goreng...

turning back the second time...wat the fuck...wheres tat fello???

tis is my bad xperience <_< n its juz 1 day b4 CNY eve...n tat time i juz bought my 8250 4 1.3k when it juz released.....damn tat stupid asshole.. :angry:

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
bastard kid.....somore can say "mom come fetch me" knn :angry:

i bew few years later he'll be calling his mom "mom come fetch me....from the balai...dont forget to bring rm1K to bail my stupid asswipe out from here"

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

haih...all bad experience....really fucker la all this fella...nothing else to do

speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
[zoohalee][vtec][,Jan 24 2005, 17:58 ] thats why...indian guy but name DR chan

maybe Chandran of what! hahahhaha
or may be HamKa Chan :P
Name HamKa
Sur Name Chan

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
wa cibai fella, what happen to this furker nowadays got nothing better to do ah!!
I think this is one of the reason Malaysian are not so friendly, too many croocked around to take opportunity!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

BabyPups

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
i have seen some one talking on the phone while walking on the road, then a motor pass by with the pillion rider grabbing that fella's handphone

getting ridiculous lar this place, all this sohai got diff ways just to steal

so guys, better be suspicious if some1 is extra friendly to you
u never know what he wants to do

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
it goes to show how low some ppl will go for just a few hundred bucks.

ReNo

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Kay Ell, Malays
r3nno.cjb.net
wow... that kind of ppl also got arr??? sorry to hear ur loses la zoo... damn those thief... now kenot trust anybody anymore la... life so dangerous la this day...

et5828

1,500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
modify the engine enuff... ;)
the rest leave it stock! keke :P

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

hahahha...my friend work in a telecommunication company

when the first time the chibai called my mom, she stated the phone number of the chibai...

i ask my friend and seems he is from perak...

and now his there...

got even his adress and all

thinking about it no use go to perak just to bantai the fella to get the HP

if it was the car He's Dead

aramis

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Cyberjaya/KL/PJ
www.scuba2u.com
hey zul, I'm going back to Ipoh next weekend for CNY, gimme the address and i can check out the place for you...if the place is near ipoh. ;)

3gciviczc

Known Member
Dec 31, 2003
Kajang;Selangor
Visit site
zoo,
sorry to heaar the news luckily its the lost of a hp n not the car. same thing happen to my mech. workerlast year. the man came to the workshop saying the car died in the paraking lot in 1 utama, so my mecha send his worker with the car owner to 1U. Later once inside he says he forgot where he park the car, then he say he call his wife to ask where is the car parked.Suddenly he ask the worker for to borrow his phone cause his own phone battery died. so he borrowed the phone . He acted like the call went through with bad reception so that guy just walk into 1 of the shops and walk of with his handphone.
Cheerssssssss..............

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
mayb we can ask our ZTH DIY king to DIY a small bomb that can be put inside the handphone ..once kenak stolen....if the thief off the set and after that he wan to on it back, it will prompt for password....if not..it will explode.....hahahaha.... :D

jkn

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
Actually there was one time when bookies (not in Malaysia) used handphones that were custom fitted with a thermite stick and igniter inside. Basically it will burn the whole phone away.. and anything nearby! :o

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys ... do y'all hav experience in using Open pod filter !? does it really makes diff with the ori filter !? i'm driving 1.3 carb ... using open pod filter ... :( cuz i figure out that i can get some smoothness n more torque feel at low rpm ( dunno wheter is my wrong feeling anot lar .. or the sound garang onli) .... but one damn thing making me headache .... feels like the rpm raise slower than the ori filter ler .... like last time ori filter i can ram up to 5.5 easily ... but after...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience