Fucking bastard thief!

totti

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
Rome
Visit site
thank god you didn't lose the car.

my friend's case even worse. happened in either late 03, or early 04, can't remember. met the thief in ss15 sj. to cut the story short, the story is almost similar to yours. the thief managed to get in the car, sort of driving with 1 hand while the other hand holding a parang pointed to my friend's stomach.

in the end, the toll booth saved him.
approaching toll, bastard thief lowered the parang. upon stopping to pay/collect ticket, my friend yelled to the lady about his ordeal, thief panicked, a melee ensured, my friend managed to grab the ignition key, but not before he was slashed and stabbed a few times. thank god the thief didn't get a clean, solid hit. then the thief ran off towards the plus resting area or whatever you called it. friend called up his bro and friends and police, they found the bastard hiding in the surau at the resting area.
that's pretty much the summary.

till now the case is still pending, so he's unable to sell his car yet.
according to the police, the bastard is working for some big time syndicate.

and that sohai is free now. it didn't take long before his taikors bailed him out. and mind you his bail was set at a whopping sum, around 20k or so I think.

cant help myself frm feeling that they bribed the police.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone know how to install a TT ar ? the TT i had is a port which consist of many wire n one black n brown .... dunno cannect to which part of the ignition .....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience