Which should I choose? JC Racing or SuperCircuit?

okr

Mar 28, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
yea ... i would says better use and S flow muffler instead of straight flow ... as that car needs back pressure ... and pipe size do not more than 2" ...

anyway happy modding ...

mcliong1

Known Member
Jun 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Maybe you shouldn't be giving advice.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Everco is the distributor, but be prepared to pay through your nose for it. M7 Japan is extremely affordable and good value for money.
Just stated my problem and experience, maybe u can give me advise.

Last edited:

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya
Last time i had experience using hot bits and few others..but what marks me in my heart for my old 4G was Powerzone extractor..impressive...hahahhaa...not promoting..got issues with them now anyway..but whatever...

Jonnip

Feb 27, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
I used under six for my Exhaust work now on a few cars and I like them. If the bangla does the welding they are top notch. Really impressive how much time they take to get it right.

If you change the manifold then also recommended you just bypass the cat with a straight through pipe to make the most of the manifold. Being a basic car I guess the cat mounted under the car and not in the downpipe so it should be quite cheap to do. The noise not going to be that much as you still have the stock resonators in the system.

I personally had a bad experience with JFA

Last edited:

saru04

Jan 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Bro I called them yesterday morning and they quote me with price of 780 for jazz ge8...which is same as city...
Apparently if you email SuperCircuits more than two or three times to get info from them or double confirming prices they will increase the price.

Maybe is a way to make customers quickly purchase from them but I got taken a back instead.

Made me think that the guys there quite stuck up and also made me feel like I don't have the rights to ask them questions. -_____________-

kobzng

Known Member
May 30, 2013
Klang
For all I know, guys like super circuit. They share the same supplier as one of the chap ayam exhaust shop in klang. But of couse super circuit's price is much highier for their branding. Workmanship wise I dare to say they are pretty much the same.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Jonnip

Feb 27, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
That's right. Glasswool muffler in any case is not as good as a proper chambered muffler and for that you need to buy aftermarket muffler not one from exhaust shop

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
Apparently if you email SuperCircuits more than two or three times to get info from them or double confirming prices they will increase the price.

Maybe is a way to make customers quickly purchase from them but I got taken a back instead.

Made me think that the guys there quite stuck up and also made me feel like I don't have the rights to ask them questions. -_____________-
my experience when dealing with supercircuit, price quoted in messages was different when i walk in to check out their products.
i was really pissed off when one of the sales person in supercircuit did not want to entertain me when i showed him the price i got in their fb message.

no matter how good is your product, one should not be so arrogant.

its ok, I walked out and do my exhaust at normal yellow sign exhaust shop.

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Hello,

Apart from the service being bad in SuperCircuit like what has been mentioned, may i ask is their products & workmanship good? Despite the bad service mentioned here, i really just want to know specifically on their product and workmanship. Can anyone advise?

By the way im driving a Peugeot 408 Turbo. Want to know more about the quality and workmanship of their turbo downpipe and middle pipe.

Thank you.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

CONGRATS TO 3 NEW ROTARY OWNER......we did all the Optimum no rinse wash & clay prior corrections

Thanks for allthe demo cars...1st was bro ario E60

I was supprise " when ario... called me yesterday ......even questioning what is his intention.......infact....as he mentioned his car was sent for a detailing job & he needed me to do a correction....???????

I apologies " for answering rudely..as disbelieve...

"u think I am god ka!!!!...must read in PCK slang!!!!(local comedian)

And he...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience