Which item should I choose?

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
between a Microcompressor or a Fuel Pressure Regulator,which item can lower the consumption of my car and give me more mileage? im drivin a 4G15 stockie...of cuz besides bein featherlite on the pedals...gimme some advice on pros n cons please...

PocketRocket said:
between a Microcompressor or a Fuel Pressure Regulator,which item can lower the consumption of my car and give me more mileage? im drivin a 4G15 stockie...of cuz besides bein featherlite on the pedals...gimme some advice on pros n cons please...
urs is stock engine? fuel injection or carburetor?

fritz

Jan 11, 2005
www.mrbaoz.com.my
About microcompressor..i think dun depend on it la..there is on in my previous honda city..really no use..this is my opinion only..

Joeker

Walking Dead
Jinjang
Well, I will go for SURBO for low end response and then compliment it with Microcompressor for hi end power.

yuh_woei

Sep 5, 2004
dont drive like mad cow then the fuel consumption will be low loh..... the only thing to install is a good attitude and chillzzz down, now the fuel so expensive better drive according to the road sign.... when it show 70 then drive 70 loh..... simple mah right?..... this is what i have installed after the fuel price went up.

cheers,

et5828

Sep 13, 2004
surbo are fitted after the air filter
heard that it swirl the air nicely so that u will get more air inside the air combustion

antaras

Aug 30, 2004
Joeker said:
Well, I will go for SURBO for low end response and then compliment it with Microcompressor for hi end power.
WAHAHAHAHAHAA... Not again!!! eh, what happen to those diagrams that u draw? I really miss the "Chiu Chiu Chiuuuu" la... hahahah...

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
Microcompresor on my dad's car did help a little .. but not much.. as for FC didn't do much difference...

hey bro,

i think if u maintain n keep ur engine running in a perfect condition..ur FC wont be so high rite? clean u r throttle body/carburetor....change plug n service regularly with better engine oil....it should be ok....

im driving subaru..but if compare FC with my mum honda eg9 auto....i feels tat my subaru FC is lower...maybe sumthing wrong wit my mum honda.....

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
lolx...okays...thx for the feedback...fuel pressure regulator..? no ar..?

Kopi

May 18, 2004
EFN's Adjustable Fuel Regulatorlaaa...
I think those add on gadgets have long term effects to the sensors. The only way to save fuel is to train your foot leh... be more lighter than now. If cannot put adjustable throttle pedal stopper... DIY use tin milo kecik, put under fuel pedal.

Toyota Wish silver colour no. Plate PFY 81

lost at bandar sunway Suriamas condo (opposite ridzuan condo) pjs 10/11e around 11th oct 10pm - 12th oct 9am

the car is fully stock 1.8l, no appearance modification done, a small dent which is visible on the driver's door

Update: The security guards had found out what time my car came out from my apartment, it was 5:37am according to the CCTV time.
On...