Which should I choose? JC Racing or SuperCircuit?

saru04

Jan 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hey ZTH,

First of all, I am driving 2013 model Honda City.

I am planning to change my car extractor first before going for full exhaust setup.

So far I have two shops in mind which are JC Racing Sunway or SuperCircuit Sunway.

Anyone can give me reviews on their extractors? Or any word of advice?

SuperCircuit is able to use back the OEM heatshield ontheir extractor whereas JC Racing can't use it.

I am not sure which is better for my car. So please do help me out!

Thank you.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Yeah, agree with Danz.

But if you're dead set with these two brands, best you test drive owners who have done this mod already then only choose which one you like.

saru04

Jan 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I heard of Everco and JFA.

Didn't do much research on them. Any review for those 2?

All I know is SuperCircuit does mods for many different cars and JC Racing is specialize in Honda cars.

I also noticed that Everco focuses a lot on piping and mufflers. Are they famous for extractor?

Cos I only plan to change my extractor for now.

Last edited:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
SuperCircuit is able to use back the OEM heatshield ontheir extractor whereas JC Racing can't use it.
If you are able to use back the heatshield, the size and design of the aftermarket extractor that you are getting more or less the same as the OEM.

saru04

Jan 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Now i'm seriously confused.

Friends told me ex manifold is a different part (bottom of extractor or something).

But I got to choose between these two for now.

Unless get custom job but dunno where to get it.

okr

Mar 28, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
called down pipe/ decat ... city 09 onward don't have extractor ... that pipe connected direct from ur engine to exhaust ...

saru04

Jan 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I see.

So ex manifold is that down pipe is it?

I was recommended to go for JC Racing.

Anyone using their stuff?

mcliong1

Known Member
Jun 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Currently I am using Supercircuit decat downpipe in my honda city 09. I am also paired with M7 straight muffler.
This setup loss low end power but high got a little bit improve. However, I feel there are some power loss in 3-4k rpm like the rpm go up not really smooth.
Maybe my setup got problem. Anyway, happy trying.

saru04

Jan 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
But is it the extractor that caused the power loss or full setup?

Cos to begin with the low end power for honda city is quite bad. Only start to show improvement after 40km/hr above.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all!

my water level in the reservoir is decreasing annoyingly. checked all- radiator, hoses, cap, water pump, thermostat, all seems to be ok. no water leaking. air air-cond ade la...slalu kuar. ade kena -mengena ke? water jacket bole bocor ke? radiator dah servis, siap tukar head skali tapi sama gak. temperature normal, tak penah naik paras bahaya atau overheat. no loss of power or eniting. keta turbo makan air banyak ke? aku taknak le kena overhaul. so kenkawan tolon le rekemen workshop...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience