Which should I choose? JC Racing or SuperCircuit?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

saru04

Jan 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I understand that it wouldn't have much effect but I'm just afraid if I change the catcon or other parts will make the sound produced louder than stock.

saru04

Jan 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I see.

For now extractor first but in the future full exhaust.

Currently also planning to think what muffler to use.

My car is auto.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I understand that it wouldn't have much effect but I'm just afraid if I change the catcon or other parts will make the sound produced louder than stock.
Even changing the extractor will have a difference in sound. But putting a high flow catcon in place of your original one isn't going to change the overall sound by much.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
May I know which highflow catcon do you recommend?
There isn't much in the KL market. Magnaflow is the only one I've ever come across. Otherwise just do what the hundreds of other people do, take out the catcon and replace with a pipe (don't go for twisters or whatever).

Cheaper. Magnaflow is RM1xxx usually.

Remember to take back your catcon, it's worth a lot of money

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Maybe not enough back pressure.
Maybe you shouldn't be giving advice.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Where can get Magnaflow in Malaysia?

Sunway area? Any shop recommendations?
Everco is the distributor, but be prepared to pay through your nose for it. M7 Japan is extremely affordable and good value for money.

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
bos. do u survey already at Undersix Exhaust? itu quality good n price are reliable. =) not promoting.just give ppl know about the undersix exhaust.because i go there very satisfied with they works. =)

okr

Mar 28, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
yea ... i would says better use and S flow muffler instead of straight flow ... as that car needs back pressure ... and pipe size do not more than 2" ...

anyway happy modding ...

mcliong1

Known Member
Jun 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Maybe you shouldn't be giving advice.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Everco is the distributor, but be prepared to pay through your nose for it. M7 Japan is extremely affordable and good value for money.
Just stated my problem and experience, maybe u can give me advise.

Last edited:

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya
Last time i had experience using hot bits and few others..but what marks me in my heart for my old 4G was Powerzone extractor..impressive...hahahhaa...not promoting..got issues with them now anyway..but whatever...

Jonnip

Feb 27, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
I used under six for my Exhaust work now on a few cars and I like them. If the bangla does the welding they are top notch. Really impressive how much time they take to get it right.

If you change the manifold then also recommended you just bypass the cat with a straight through pipe to make the most of the manifold. Being a basic car I guess the cat mounted under the car and not in the downpipe so it should be quite cheap to do. The noise not going to be that much as you still have the stock resonators in the system.

I personally had a bad experience with JFA

Last edited:

saru04

Jan 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Bro I called them yesterday morning and they quote me with price of 780 for jazz ge8...which is same as city...
Apparently if you email SuperCircuits more than two or three times to get info from them or double confirming prices they will increase the price.

Maybe is a way to make customers quickly purchase from them but I got taken a back instead.

Made me think that the guys there quite stuck up and also made me feel like I don't have the rights to ask them questions. -_____________-

kobzng

Known Member
May 30, 2013
Klang
For all I know, guys like super circuit. They share the same supplier as one of the chap ayam exhaust shop in klang. But of couse super circuit's price is much highier for their branding. Workmanship wise I dare to say they are pretty much the same.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

jz now home, saw that my radiator indicator point more than 1/2, it is rarely happen!
wat's wrong????? :blink:

another problem is tat my engine more noise after service, is it due to the lubricant oil??? i jz change 2 a 10W-40 caltex from 15W-50 esso!
during service, i oso changed oil filter & plug.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience