Which should I choose? JC Racing or SuperCircuit?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Jonnip

Feb 27, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
That's right. Glasswool muffler in any case is not as good as a proper chambered muffler and for that you need to buy aftermarket muffler not one from exhaust shop

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
Apparently if you email SuperCircuits more than two or three times to get info from them or double confirming prices they will increase the price.

Maybe is a way to make customers quickly purchase from them but I got taken a back instead.

Made me think that the guys there quite stuck up and also made me feel like I don't have the rights to ask them questions. -_____________-
my experience when dealing with supercircuit, price quoted in messages was different when i walk in to check out their products.
i was really pissed off when one of the sales person in supercircuit did not want to entertain me when i showed him the price i got in their fb message.

no matter how good is your product, one should not be so arrogant.

its ok, I walked out and do my exhaust at normal yellow sign exhaust shop.

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Hello,

Apart from the service being bad in SuperCircuit like what has been mentioned, may i ask is their products & workmanship good? Despite the bad service mentioned here, i really just want to know specifically on their product and workmanship. Can anyone advise?

By the way im driving a Peugeot 408 Turbo. Want to know more about the quality and workmanship of their turbo downpipe and middle pipe.

Thank you.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

牙箱响!!

my Gear box will glak glak glak!! while i stop my car, and become loud when i drive....
what the problem that???
点算好??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience