Which should I choose? JC Racing or SuperCircuit?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
That's right. Glasswool muffler in any case is not as good as a proper chambered muffler and for that you need to buy aftermarket muffler not one from exhaust shop

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Apparently if you email SuperCircuits more than two or three times to get info from them or double confirming prices they will increase the price.

Maybe is a way to make customers quickly purchase from them but I got taken a back instead.

Made me think that the guys there quite stuck up and also made me feel like I don't have the rights to ask them questions. -_____________-

my experience when dealing with supercircuit, price quoted in messages was different when i walk in to check out their products.
i was really pissed off when one of the sales person in supercircuit did not want to entertain me when i showed him the price i got in their fb message.

no matter how good is your product, one should not be so arrogant.

its ok, I walked out and do my exhaust at normal yellow sign exhaust shop.

Hello,

Apart from the service being bad in SuperCircuit like what has been mentioned, may i ask is their products & workmanship good? Despite the bad service mentioned here, i really just want to know specifically on their product and workmanship. Can anyone advise?

By the way im driving a Peugeot 408 Turbo. Want to know more about the quality and workmanship of their turbo downpipe and middle pipe.

Thank you.

Top Bottom