which color should i get for my new civic ?

CivicGirl

May 26, 2006
black a... very hard to keep clean, cause i had a black city... always macam pergi cross country like that... but black... fierce mar

Wira3047

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
Selangor
Hmm Yaloooh....hehe m also using black maaa.Have a city at home oso but green colour.True oso.... black rain a bit oso will look like just finished rally like that...but the fierce look is der lohhh..U got too wear that thinking cap of urs before u make a decision..good luck :o)

d6d2

1,000 RPM
Sep 17, 2005
kl/ipoh
if cincai, CivicGirl oso no nid ask our opinion lor ... but final decision of course on own desire ...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
i like white. makes the car look big n exclusive

anyway...wrong thread ler...suposed to be in 'car talk'...

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
haha ok i am not shooting any1 from now on

well......some1 able and capable to buy a car somemore New Honda Civic.....don he/she can pick the color he/she wanted?

ask people also no use 1......last also the buyer who make the decision.

and i don think we give suggestion will really changed his/her final decision to pick a color of the car.

so what i said here is.....if you cannot PICK the color u want, then PAINT the color u desired.......sure no need to headache what.

Last edited:

CivicGirl

May 26, 2006
hm, yeah, thinking of respraying the car to pearl yellow.... haha... how much isit gonna cost in msia for pearl colors ?

sysh

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
KL
.. is this the 8th generation Civic?
I'm getting the Habanero Red. it's sweet. tho the waiting period is awfully long. close to 4 months and counting

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
haha yeah......can afford New Civic 100k+

repaint 2k+ is sap sap sui la......

the important is u get fully satisfied with it.

repaint only unique ma....won't same color with people on the road, but make sure apply to change the car registration card and such.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
then might as well get a solid colour...cheaper since ur gonne re-spray it over anyway

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im using some aftermarket gauge like omoni..i mean old school type..theres 2 type

the one that bulb outside using 2 pin..and one smaller one..where can i repair the smaller one since it already blow
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience