3 rotaries - Bmw E60, Bmw L92, Proton Putra - paint defects & corrections

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
CONGRATS TO 3 NEW ROTARY OWNER......we did all the Optimum no rinse wash & clay prior corrections

Thanks for allthe demo cars...1st was bro ario E60

I was supprise " when ario... called me yesterday ......even questioning what is his intention.......infact....as he mentioned his car was sent for a detailing job & he needed me to do a correction....???????

I apologies " for answering rudely..as disbelieve...

"u think I am god ka!!!!...must read in PCK slang!!!!(local comedian)

And he answered..YES...i nearly fainted ...honestly..I am not...but just having an extra ordinary passion for car detailing...constantly challenging myself to the limits ...& leaving a trails for others to do better

AKA ,,......as also known as ...... alien ...to some...$%#@%^&*(()_++??>":ali3n gr33tings

as i was delivering 3 rotaries to the new owner...i extended u & 2 more...newbie for a short crash course..& apologizing to you guys waited for me for 2 hours...as i did a severe detailing job this afternoon...

some oldies pics....
it is on a far left hood of the e60... BTW ....brand new ya..

the issue here is ...there was ann etch on bird dropping ...

i thik the detailing shop guys....do es not have the right tool & training ...ignorantly replied...even god cannot help

camera can hardly take any good shots...2 cents here..silver is fantastic to hide imperfection & consoling yrself by taking off you specs while finding yr paint imperfection...
but seriously i know its so hard to live with that...pay to get wack...kinda feeling

so as the results they might have tried correcting it but....either the cloths or pad...is dirty & contaminated...gave some scratches on the paint

50/50 % shots....bran new makita...wool pad..then ...cutting pad LC with M105 & finishing off withe M 205 & optimum wax

total time required 7.5 minutes

ta da

2ndl was bro R,,,E 92...just a few months old car...severly swriled & scratches by some vandlizer

close up...fasten yr seat belts

3 issue here

swirls from washing....RIDS...in the wrong hand & cloths ...Vandalized

mini rotary class..student

before key scratched

now

ta da

ONR no rinse wash
Sanding paper 2000 grits.....
MAKITA Wool M 105, cutting M 105
M205 polishing pad

Optimum car wax...
finishing

the hand on sessio0n..

3rd car ...wira 1.8..
just came back from factory...did a paint shop.
this young owner called me up & ask ...how ...i got etching from bird dropping.....& dont know how i got this scratches

hmmmm...this is not from washing..but sanding mark & left there & not corrected

a 50/50 pics

look at the 2 side....the white now is white

tada the
suzuki swift sports ...review after 2 weeks

superb water beading

leaving with u galaxies picture

what did i learnt today..

everythng else you have got master or visa card..but detailing ship like this is RARE...

thanks guys...for coming along the way....to read more pls continue at http://thedetailers.blogspot.com/2010/06/professional-detailing-course-handling.html

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

My girlfriend's brother's Putra was stolen on Thursday early morning (3am) near leisure mall cheras.....

he parked outside with a lot of other cars...but his car was the one stolen....

the car number plate is WFS 3447

it's a black putra with gold rims.....had some modifications done on the car....big muffler, a few stickers on the wind screen....dark tinted screens.....

if anyone seen this car...please PM...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience