It's time to let it go......

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Well, now your hobby becomes something that is useful for you and you can help others with your knowledge. Maybe knowledge on car mods may not be applicable or useful for people around us, but knowledge on tyre is definitely useful for every car owner. All cars need to change tyres someday. :biggrin:
Have been doing that for years already. In Autoworld forum where I started, already help many, go shopping, look for tyres, rims, alignment adjustment and so on.
Then in ZTH, went shopping rims and tyre with Izso, tyres for Issuzark, check tyres for Titanrev, and many others also....:driver:

Many ex colleagues, friends, forum members still apps, pm and email me still....:biggrin:

Last edited:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Have been doing that for years already. In Autoworld forum where I started, already help many, go shopping, look for tyres, rims, alignment adjustment and so on.
Then in ZTH, went shopping rims and tyre with Izso, tyres for Issuzark, check tyres for Titanrev, and many others also....:driver:

Many ex colleagues, friends, forum members still apps, pm and email me still....:biggrin:
Oh, you started at Autoworld before coming to zth? I was surprised that even Titanrev who is almost like all-knowing needed your help in checking tyres. You're the tyre king indeed. :adore:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Oh, you started at Autoworld before coming to zth? I was surprised that even Titanrev who is almost like all-knowing needed your help in checking tyres. You're the tyre king indeed. :adore:
He overall sifu, mod, DIY and track kaki. I check tyre price for him only, he knows what he wants already. See where cheapest......hhahhahahah

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
He overall sifu, mod, DIY and track kaki. I check tyre price for him only, he knows what he wants already. See where cheapest......hhahhahahah
He always impresses me with his knowledge. Plus he knows how to explain scientifically on how things work.

Next time if I want to know about tyre price, I will ask you also. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
He always impresses me with his knowledge. Plus he knows how to explain scientifically on how things work.

Next time if I want to know about tyre price, I will ask you also. :biggrin:
You in Ipoh, prices defer completely......hahhahahha:rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Ipoh have also, but you need 15" rims.....:rofl:
For my 14", the best I could think of for now is C-Drive 2 which is like mid range. Don't know what other mid range category for 14" anymore. Otherwise, everything else is entry level... Unless I go crazy for semi slick like R888 which is available in 14".

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
For my 14", the best I could think of for now is C-Drive 2 which is like mid range. Don't know what other mid range category for 14" anymore. Otherwise, everything else is entry level... Unless I go crazy for semi slick like R888 which is available in 14".
C-Drive 2, I heard also going to discon, not sure how true but new model are coming out.
Best go 15" if you can find some second hand rims which are not too expensive, or your friend trading in new car 15" rims that can fit your PCD100 wira.

No point going extreme tyres on your stock wira. Expensive and not use to it's full potential.....hahhaha
Moreover bad in the wet so for daily is not good.....:driver:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
C-Drive 2, I heard also going to discon, not sure how true but new model are coming out.
Best go 15" if you can find some second hand rims which are not too expensive, or your friend trading in new car 15" rims that can fit your PCD100 wira.

No point going extreme tyres on your stock wira. Expensive and not use to it's full potential.....hahhaha
Moreover bad in the wet so for daily is not good.....:driver:
If C-Drive 2 discontinue, are there any other similar category of tyres left for 14"?

The bad performance during wet and low threadwear is the bad point for those tyres if they are used on a daily drive car.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If C-Drive 2 discontinue, are there any other similar category of tyres left for 14"?

The bad performance during wet and low threadwear is the bad point for those tyres if they are used on a daily drive car.
Not sure, as they are coming out with more Bluearth model under Advan like AE-01 is entry, AE-50 seems to be mid

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Change 15" to use, and keep the 14".......hhahhahahhaha:rofl:
A good idea. If change 15", want to find those lightweight ones or else acceleration might suffer. Forged lightweight not cheap though... Enkei RPF1 also need RM2k plus already...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
A good idea. If change 15", want to find those lightweight ones or else acceleration might suffer. Forged lightweight not cheap though... Enkei RPF1 also need RM2k plus already...
Aiyoh, you want good, nice, light, cheap, unless someone give to you loh.......hhahahhahaha:rofl:

Last edited:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Aiyph, you want good, nice, light, cheap, unless someone give to you loh.......hhahahhahaha:rofl:
I know surely not cheap. But with that amount of money, can use for other things for the car already. Unless got good income in the next few years.

Actually din't really need performance tyres for my car yet since it is for daily drive and I'm joining events or touge drives.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Well, you contributed a lot for Airtrek related questions, which is quite a remarkable feat.

From your youtube channel, I saw your son in the RX-8 revving video. Seems to be older than what I thought, hahaha. At first I thought your son is like somewhat below 10 years old. He likes cars too?
:
That was like a video 2 years ago. My son is 15 now and he's taller than me. Haha..

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Talking about autoworld, I was active there last time too under the TOCM (Toyota Owners Club Malaysia) with the nick Protonman. Yeah, I started this nick when I drove the Satria and that is when we established Protonmania club. I was one of those old old users. Back in 1998! Gosh, almost 20 years ago.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It would appear that the Christmas holidays don’t do much to slow things down at Subaru’s performance division, STI. On the very same day that they unveiled the WRX STI Spec C, they also lifted the lid on the WRX STI tS that stands for ‘tuned by STI.’...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience