N.GINE: Singapore's Latest Downloadable Performance Car Magazine! - It's Free!

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

We've just seen N.GINE mag on our iPads! This free, made in Singapore, downloadable magazine is the ultimate companion for men with tablets in toilet! This 39-pager launch issue clocked well over 1000 downloads in less than 48hrs since its release last week. Who wouldn't be tempted? after all, it's created by the people at Burnpavement.com, possibly the best car photographers in SG, JB, and some say Batam. Seriously, if you haven't tasted Singaporean media, you'd appreciate that signature clean and clinical overall feel of their top magazines.

I'd suggest any sane car guy with a connection to download this for free before expensive server bandwidth forces the N.GINE guys to start charging.

To Download:
DOWNLOAD Low resolution version (9 MB)
DOWNLOAD Optimal resolution version (20 MB) - It's worth it.

The Cover

Singaporeans always get the best cars first

No she will not, but do it anyway

They are even invading our hills now

mmmmm, always a joy to to see Limited Eds.

To Download:

DOWNLOAD Low resolution version (9 MB)
DOWNLOAD Optimal resolution version (20 MB) - It's worth it.

What Their New Readers are saying:

"I just reviewed it on my PlayBook. Amazing job! I want to feedback that it renders very well in landscape orientation. Photos - they look truly brilliant, absolutely world class lighting, composition, etc.

Its fantastic to see such photos, today we are all spoiled with overseas ads and brochures but N.GINE jerks the reader by the collar because of the reality check that these cars have Singapore reg plates!

Journalism style is pretty neutral, keeping things real with localized scenario and I think the right amount of story telling as opposed to a pure technical blurb. The finesse is already there - very impressive! Thumbs up!"

Bernard Chan via Facebook

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"N.GINE has a very attractive look and feel and it gives me insight, information and data of cars which tempt me and makes me go ‘wow’! For a daily internet user like myself, N.GINE offers a very good alternative for me to download and read during my lunchtime breaks. I would like to even download and create a library on my comp to store all the issues released!"

Aaron Tan via email

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Congrats on N-GINE - its definitely the way to go in the internet age. Looking forward to the next issue, maybe with cars that are more affordable (but no less interesting) - it can be done - price does not equal desireablity!"

Justin Lee via Facebook

"Check out this awesome new E-magazine from our friends over at Burnpavement.com. Goodstuff indeed!"

Garage36 via Facebook share

"Very nicely done ... nothing more to say .. can just say it is good :) downloaded the 20mb version on my playbook!"

Klein Phua via Facebook

"I’m really impressed by your first issue of N.Gine. The photography is on par with the best European mags, the stories are honest and engaging, and I feel your overall layout really hits the spot!"

Denis Lian via email

"I love N.GINE Mag because the way its written is more down to earth, its like talking to a friend about cars and their innards, which I think is the way to write if you're gonna write about something that many people (like myself) are so passionate about. The pics in the magazine are great as well, and as much as i love reading about different cars, i also love drooling over some sweet pics of the beauties im reading about. Overall this magazine is sick from what ive read, and i follow what burnpavement puts out on facebook. Look forward to more issues of this mag!"

Matt Valdivia via email

"Slick and informative, best of all we can download at our convenience - for free!"

Daniel Chen via Facebook

"You've outdone yourself again, but I already knew that when you showed me the beta version.

We're glad to be a part of your spanking new eMagazine and certainly looking forward to working with you for more kick-ass shoots. :) Outstanding!"

Brighid Chua via email

"Great stuff! Beautiful design, nice stories & superb pictures. Keep going :-)"

Ming Ham via Facebook

"Congrats -- a quick scan thru the first few pages and the writing, photos and layout looks sleek, slick and pro. Puts a LOT of local mags on sale to shame!"

Ian Lim via Facebook

"Wow.... Great piece of work!!! The photography and the mag layout is like a fresh breath of air...very different from the mags we buy from store. Good job guys. "

Boen Chua via Facebook

"You guys are mad. This is freaking world class. Am so looking forward to the next issue already!"

Felix Cheah via email

Attachments

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Er.. is the RS-M supposed to have the rotors fitted like that? It looks like it was fitted incorrectly - left / right reversed?

Or is it intentional like that?

Capture.JPG

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
i have always wondered myself,
seriously how big a deal is it to have the slots facing whichever direction the wheel is turning?

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
sarbath, yes, this the first and only issue at the moment. i think they are hard at work with the second issue as we speak

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
i have always wondered myself,
seriously how big a deal is it to have the slots facing whichever direction the wheel is turning?
Well, I'm just thinking out loud here : the slots are there to scrape the pads flat and if it's in the "correct" way, the brake dust collected there should follow the slot and get pushed outwards which should be the general direction of the airflow(?). If reversed, you might have baked brake dust in the slots perhaps? Anyone you know who has a RS-M with brake dust issues? Or rotor issues?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

fark.. they broke into my car again! arghh!
this is the second time they suceeded.. same time, same wheather.. same place in front my house... 6am with slight drizzles.
amazing how they managed to smash my window without any sound!..
and again my player is gone (eventho i took out the detachable front panel)

i managed to catch a glimpse of them and wanted to give chase... but as i got out they threw the garbage bin and tiles at me and they fled! damn assh*les..
4 of them on 2 bikes...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience