How much roughly will these damages cost? Repairable like Original? Heartache...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
sf,
ask your future mom in law buy rx7 la...haha.....
She no longer working baru I need to sambung bayar la...buy RX-7 shell can la...cuz i cant afford
the maintenance :rofl:

RX-8 leh....then he may not be picking up mom in law's daughter......hahahahahaha:rofl:
faster cabut if not kena nicely from bro. sf.....:driver:
RX-8 no need la...Celica GTS enough to get the girls liao...:rofl:

This thread, no more postings from me already until i repaint the other car. :top:

Anyway, after such repair? Is it best to polish and detail it? To make sure the paint all balanced up?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
She no longer working baru I need to sambung bayar la...buy RX-7 shell can la...cuz i cant afford
the maintenance :rofl:

RX-8 no need la...Celica GTS enough to get the girls liao...:rofl:

This thread, no more postings from me already until i repaint the other car. :top:

Anyway, after such repair? Is it best to polish and detail it? To make sure the paint all balanced up?
Check to see if got over spray, if yes, then need to clay and polish to get it smooth & slick.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Check to see if got over spray, if yes, then need to clay and polish to get it smooth & slick.....
Overspray dont have...smooth and nice.. :top:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Over spray will be at other part of the car, not at the repaired area. Hopefully he covered the other areas well before spraying.....
Yup, looks good to me on every corner.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Yup, looks good to me on every corner.
If looks nice then just let it be first lu..coz paint need some time to cure, same goes as clear coat. So if u polish now...big chunk of paint or coat might be removed.

Today my car got scratched :bawling: at the body kit front lip. The scratch is around 1cm x 0.3cm sigh..paint gone, the ABS is exposed, white colour. The problem is that I don't even know what is the colour code of that paint. It's not stated on the car body or manual.

Sigh...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If u dun intend to repair it first... maybe u can try to bend in the fender (kemek). I suppose that is the one causing it to scrape your tyre
Not easy to bend, quite hard, but anyway, already repair bro. Refer to page 3 if not wrong haha!

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

If looks nice then just let it be first lu..coz paint need some time to cure, same goes as clear coat. So if u polish now...big chunk of paint or coat might be removed.

Today my car got scratched :bawling: at the body kit front lip. The scratch is around 1cm x 0.3cm sigh..paint gone, the ABS is exposed, white colour. The problem is that I don't even know what is the colour code of that paint. It's not stated on the car body or manual.

Sigh...
Bring it to paint shop, I think they might know but best check with SC, pretend asking for the
cost of repainting the Lip. Ask what colour is that? Haha! Or easiest is check with paint shop.
Reliable one la...not one that simply tell u. Or if u intend to respray, they will respray the
whole lip. Maybe time to change colour of your choice.

Positive point of view, u get to change colour hehe!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Sorry if it has alreday been discussed before..i couldnt find the thread for it when i searched..too many..
Need some guides from sifu2 in ZTH...

1.How will it be performance wise if i plunk in a Mivec non Lsd gearbox into a 4g63T?

Im not planning on going for 4wd...Got this mivec gearbox quite cheap coz a friend of mine just got
an LSD gearbox gor his mivec...

2.Will an 8.5" 4 puck exedy be enougfh to hold the gearbox? Standard 4G63T engine...
3. Mivec non Lsd...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience