How much roughly will these damages cost? Repairable like Original? Heartache...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
According to them, I ask many times to get confirmation. I say can it be as good as original?
She said yes, no problem on that. Just the fuel cap there, might see a bit different since
is partially paint...

Want paint whole car no budget. If not adi fitted bodykits and do all one shot. Change colour
:biggrin:

That's what I'm afraid la, what you pay is what u get, but since my friend car so far so good,
then should be fine. At least better than unknown shop that never tried before.
Yes, of course spray whole panel is better, but still panel to panel will differ in color tone if mixing not up to standard. Spray partial will be worst. One is color tone and the other is the evening out of the spray work.

kyokonitori88

Nov 13, 2012
Osaka, Japan
Looks like just a minor problem. No need to replace the door, you just need to hire a professional blacksmith and a auto painter.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yes, of course spray whole panel is better, but still panel to panel will differ in color tone if mixing not up to standard. Spray partial will be worst. One is color tone and the other is the evening out of the spray work.
Then gonna cost me a lot. If cost close to 1K might as well get quoted to spray whole car and see how much. Spend 1K and uneven paint then no point.

Will have to discuss with them and see.

Looks like just a minor problem. No need to replace the door, you just need to hire a professional blacksmith and a auto painter.
Ya, found one RM500 for everything but just can hope workmanship will come out perfect.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
So guys, after the long wait for the results or which paint shop to go to or how much was the price for repairing...

Today is the day! The Saga Returns to me perfectly. Ya, you heard me. Perfectly.

So, total cost for the repair was RM500. Let's just get the photos to do the talking already.
All comments are welcome. Tell me what you guys think about it.

The Saga Returns...

GREAT PHOTOS AND RESULTS!?

Let's do some comparison with the other side of the car where it is original...

Damage Side (Exterior)

Original Side (Exterior)

Damage Side (Interior)

Original Side (Interior)

Hmmm....looks like we can somewhat call it twins....

Not convince enough with the results? Let's do a better comparisons of BEFORE & AFTER E.F.F.E.C.T shall we?

BEFORE (EXTERIOR)

AFTER (EXTERIOR)

BEFORE (INTERIOR)

AFTER (INTERIOR)

I hope you guys enjoy the photos, as for me, I really enjoy the Before and After Effect photos.

When my friend 1st send me the photo, I was really amazed and impressed with the outcome.
Really salute their workmanship. Like everyone know, a knock job can never be 100%
perfect, yes it can never be but I would rate it 97% perfection. Is as good as new!

Other parts such as skirting with minor dent and scratch, they did it for me as well on the
damage side without charges.

Front Bumper with very bad deep scratches at the bottom right, they spray the whole bumper.

Rear Bumper was rear ended by an inconsiderate motorcyclist who fled after knocking
into my bumper with a big patch paint scraped off where we can see the base...also respray
whole bumper...

Both bumper are different price but real cheap. Very friendly guy and willing to give us the
best price that he can give. Sent the car on Saturday 11am, car was ready on Monday but
they advice to leave it there to longer to dry 1st, got it back on Tuesday late evening. :top:

Not the time that bothers me, I just want the best results of it and take as long as u want,
just produce a perfect result will do. :driver:

That's all from me. Highly Recommended! :top:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Overall very good, only slightly not so curvy in the middle where the damage was.....:rolleyes:
Yup that's why I gave it 97% not 100%. Well have to give it to them, for a knock job surely not 100% but at least can rate it as 97%.

If u compare face to face on both sides, IF...IF u r very observant, u can see the curve of the exterior on the damage part sink in slightly
more than the original side.

Photo also can see a bit. But not very obvious. Which is why overall can say I'm satisfied. Better than changing the doors with extra
RM300. Feels like driving a new car now haha! Even more careful now than before it was repaired. Before that not even
afraid if ppl knock into me :rofl:

Now im feeling different :rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup that's why I gave it 97% not 100%. Well have to give it to them, for a knock job surely not 100% but at least can rate it as 97%.

If u compare face to face on both sides, IF...IF u r very observant, u can see the curve of the exterior on the damage part sink in slightly
more than the original side.

Now im feeling different :rofl:
Of course cannot get 100% back to original but as you say 97% is very very good already. Anyway the not so curvy is more inside then outside....:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Of course cannot get 100% back to original but as you say 97% is very very good already. Anyway the not so curvy is more inside then outside....:driver:
Oh u were referring to the interior? Ya just slight but not obvious. Got chance show u the real car.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I replied to you with your inside pic mah......:biggrin:
Sorry, not observant enough cuz my mind only thinks that the exterior part that is different haha!

sf,
where u did it?
I think shud be the area u mentioned. USJ 1 industrial area. Sunway is like Modification Heaven.
But over there is like a War Zone or more like a hospital for cars...almost whole area is
Mudguard, painting shop and etcs...mostly body works...

Charge me real cheap for spraying whole of front bumper and rear bumper. Can say discount la maybe cuz im doing the doors at RM500 hehe...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Sorry, not observant enough cuz my mind only thinks that the exterior part that is different haha!

I think shud be the area u mentioned. USJ 1 industrial area. Sunway is like Modification Heaven.
But over there is like a War Zone or more like a hospital for cars...almost whole area is
Mudguard, painting shop and etcs...mostly body works...

Charge me real cheap for spraying whole of front bumper and rear bumper. Can say discount la maybe cuz im doing the doors at RM500 hehe...
Include spray front and rear bumper is cheap leh......:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Include spray front and rear bumper is cheap leh......:driver:
Spray front and Rear is RM250, Cheap :top: but that is discounted price haha

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
All that for RM500? from the pics you post like so worth it man :biggrin:
Yup is worth it, which is why I'm pleased. Photos are the same as the real one.
When i went and collect my car, at the moment I see it, is like love at 1st sight kind of thing.
Is like the ugly chick had turn into a beautiful girl...:rofl:

Also is not my shop ya, im a customer and i dont get any commission for posting :rofl:
Just helping the bros here to get a good paint shop which what worries most people that is looking
for a good workmanship kind of paint shop...

Last edited: