asian le mans, how much do you know??

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
don't pretend lah, if you represent the company or the tire sponsor why don't you just come out and say it? we are not 5 and we are not stupid.

excelrace55

Jul 4, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Why you get so excited about the sponsored tyres?Any big deals?
I don think this Asia Le Mans is not the type of car racing event that you will like lo....

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
if no big name like audi,toyota,porsche... me no likey :biggrin:

rosalinda9988

Jul 2, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
what i know about Asia Le Mans is cause of michelin is their sole tyre supplier for the series lahh. it seems Michelin tyres are very good in racing since they can tahan for 3 hours race.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Not to say Michelin not good, their top range are really good, but priced out of range for some of us. Their lower end can buy but for that amount of money can get top range of other brands....

vivivi

Feb 9, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I think this promotion is kinda interesting but SURE very difficult to win one la....better don waste my time to go for such competition..

menteafa

Apr 21, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
If you google "michelin malaysia promotion" you'll come across Tyres for Sale, Promotions & Campaigns the number 1 on the first page. Lol.

Seems like Michelin is having a promotion to send 2 people to China to watch this event. interesting but oh well...

brother of course la.. you no need to type so long... Michelin it self.. michelin is already up... no need to do promotion... i think it is important to find out how the google and spider works

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys... anyone know whether this aveo bodykit is available in Msia ?? especially JB and KL??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience