Advice on how much I should pay for paint job?

Jul 1, 2013
This Sunday I scratched the sides of my car against the wall while descending a spiral carpark. The damage was to the front left door-handle, rear left door and rear left fender. The handle and door have no nips, but the fender has a slight nip that needs to be knocked back.
The photos can be viewed here.

Any advice on how much such a paint job should cost? I believe the whole door needs to be sanded and repainted.

This Sunday I scratched the sides of my car against the wall while descending a spiral carpark. The damage was to the front left door-handle, rear left door and rear left fender. The handle and door have no nips, but the fender has a slight nip that needs to be knocked back.

Any advice on how much such a paint job should cost? I believe the whole door needs to be sanded and repainted.
You will need to spray the handle, whole door panel and rear fender panel too. Depending on where it should cost from RM150 to 300 per panel excludes knocking....
Bro. fazidk can give more feedback.....:driver:

Won't be cheap, last time mine, door alone but with dents already RM500 and then your rear fender they need to spray quite big portion since is part of the body. Might see the color difference after some time.

Price I think I best leave to fazidk to quote.

where it happened? amcorp mall ah?
If hit the front bumper when driving down/up spiral parking lot still can understand that might be wrong estimation. But looking at that damage, seems more like over speeding and skidded?

lol lol lol

leave it alone because more to come. later on can spray car one shot.

when you are a noob driver you make mistakes and level up over time, and when your level high enough you will be able to navigate parking lots without scraping your car against the wall.

polish it and let it be.

thetrystero

Jul 1, 2013
lol lol lol

when you are a noob driver you make mistakes and level up over time, and when your level high enough you will be able to navigate parking lots without scraping your car against the wall.

polish it and let it be.
nope, not speeding. KLGCC. The spiral is really narrow. I don't usually make these sorts of mistake, just happened really tired that day and lapsed looking in the side mirror for a moment. anyway would appreciate an assessment relevant to the topic. thanks.

Pm Fazidk. He seldom come online lately. So best to pm him.

I say the budget about 400-600.
Any thing less, the work quality is not good.

lol lol lol

polish it and let it be.
Cannot tahan mah! see those scratches on new car......:smokin:

Actually I agree with Ixeo.

You're better off just polishing it off and leaving it for later. Spraying and touching up just that one spot on a car colour like yours might end up two-tone if unlucky. You're better off respraying the whole car one go. If you're wealthy enough and picky enough, send it back to Ford to use their panel spray shop to spray the original colour for you. At least if you sell the car, it's original colour and original parts replaced by Ford.

I never said you were speeding.

Based on my observation not only are you a noob driver, you might be blind. Please get your eye sight checked, you are not suited to drive considering someone else mentioned you're speeding and you quote me instead.

That's like the car on the right making a turn and you thought it was the left instead. You're a hazard on the road.

EDIT: To address THIS TOPIC as requested by the thread starter, I noticed that you categorized this topic under "Car Problem". This is not a car problem, car problem means something wrong with the car. You hitting the wall with the car is NOT a car problem. If anything, this is a "Driver Problem".

Based on my observation not only are you a noob driver, you might be blind. Please get your eye sight checked, you are not suited to drive considering someone else mentioned you're speeding and you quote me instead.

That's like the car on the right making a turn and you thought it was the left instead. You're a hazard on the road.

EDIT: To address THIS TOPIC as requested by the thread starter, I noticed that you categorized this topic under "Car Problem". This is not a car problem, car problem means something wrong with the car. You hitting the wall with the car is NOT a car problem. If anything, this is a "Driver Problem".
Dude, chill la. no need for hostilities.

Chill chill. :beer: ?

my fren juz get his evo2-satria...

comes out from workshop n hv a test-drive...so whacked the engine.....after that..engine die off.....

after tat..start it..but engine rpm very low n car wanna die off die off oledi.....boost meter stay at 0 bar..took out vacuum hose n check..no air pressure/vacuum oledi..wat's wrong?

so send the car to another workshop..mech said the ISC spoiled oledi..hv to change..izzit?

with aircon off..the engine wont die....if ON aircon..then die....ISC...