Discuss About Your Car...

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Apparently you can still rebuild your stock suspension. It can be cut open and modified as a screw down cap to access to the internals. The external absorbers tube won't spoil unless you dented or bent it. That's what my mechanic did to my Ralliart suspension in my Airtrek previously because it leaked. It was rebuilt and works wonderfully.

Some even go to the extent of modifying height adjustables and it's not difficult to mod actually.
Could you tel us who did the rebuild ? Am interested.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Apparently you can still rebuild your stock suspension. It can be cut open and modified as a screw down cap to access to the internals. The external absorbers tube won't spoil unless you dented or bent it. That's what my mechanic did to my Ralliart suspension in my Airtrek previously because it leaked. It was rebuilt and works wonderfully.

Some even go to the extent of modifying height adjustables and it's not difficult to mod actually.
Oh! mine already done before and already have the screw top. Just need to open and redo only......lol

s.marz

Known Member
Aug 10, 2016
Kuala Lumpur

Oh! mine already done before and already have the screw top. Just need to open and redo only......lol
So you are saying my old & used OEM suspension can be rebuilt???

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Just changed rims to Volk Racing forged monoblock, staggered size 18x8/9jj with F1A2 size 245/40/18, all used stuff only though.

i thought u were thinking of selling the car?, damned nice rims tho, mind me asking how much a set liek that cost :confused:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Could you tel us who did the rebuild ? Am interested.
Ah Wah did everything for me, I do not know which shop or contact to do so.. what is your car type? Airtrek also? Probably you can give him a call to ask.

s.marz

Known Member
Aug 10, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
Just changed rims to Volk Racing forged monoblock, staggered size 18x8/9jj with F1A2 size 245/40/18, all used stuff only though.

Oh dear sweet ride man, tastefully modded. Bodykit and wheels compliment the car well!
Doesn't matter its used or not, what matters is it looks good :driver:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Thx, sorry to hijack your thread, already moved it to the Toyota section now. :lol:
Please don't be sorry. We are at one point Airtrek owners too. And particularly for this thread, it's dedicated to 'Discuss About Your Car...' . It's regardless the type and model. So you can share whatever you think interesting here..

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i thought u were thinking of selling the car?, damned nice rims tho, mind me asking how much a set liek that cost :confused:
No money to buy replacement yet so...:smokin:
Hmm let's just say I got them at a very reasonable cost since they're all used stuff, cannot afford them new. Anyway, it's just rims, so I can still resell them again or maybe put them on the replacement car if I want to change cars.

Oh dear sweet ride man, tastefully modded. Bodykit and wheels compliment the car well!
Doesn't matter its used or not, what matters is it looks good :driver:
Thx, just minimal mods, cheap2 stuff only.
Yeah cannot afford new for these stuff so got them used, not perfect condition of course but at least rims not bent/cracked and tires still has very thick treads without any puncture.

It's totally fine, we all can share it here
Please don't be sorry. We are at one point Airtrek owners too. And particularly for this thread, it's dedicated to 'Discuss About Your Car...' . It's regardless the type and model. So you can share whatever you think interesting here..
OK then thx. :) I never had Airtrek before though. Still dreaming of owning a 4G63T Evo someday.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
OK then thx. :) I never had Airtrek before though. Still dreaming of owning a 4G63T Evo someday.
A few active members here had not own one before but they almost did or showed great interest. So it's cool.. :)

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
So you are saying my old & used OEM suspension can be rebuilt???
Yup, mine was sent to top perfect by my mechanic. That was years ago before they became popular. Now they producing HWL, so not doing this rebuild already....:smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus,

Need some help here.
Recently I've changed engine kosong (just block and head) from 4G92P to 4G93 SOHC.
Everything else remain stock from 4G92P.
This is originally a Wira 1.6 manual.
Right now I can only hit 300km/38L(about RM80) as compared to easily 500km/38L when it was still using the 4G92P.
New spark plugs were white (too lean) after 1 month.
I tried driving with extreme decency (shift below 3000rpm and cruise at around 80-100km/h only) but still unable to hit past...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience