ZTH-MAC TT - Discuss Here...

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Usually you drive down weh?.....hahhaha:rofl:
Family still don't trust my old car to travel long distance to KL even though I explained to them that my cooling system is basically fixed and currently using new parts in almost every aspect. Flushed radiator, using coolant, new hoses, new thermostat, new water pump. Just the radiator fan is old. But these are still not enough to convince them that my car is able to make such a trip. So at the end, I can only follow my mother's car to kl. Or take train like how I did 2 days ago using ETS. My first time taking train alone to KL. Will be going back with my uncle to Ipoh around 2 hours later. :biggrin:

I think I can.
Thanks. See whether you or uncle VR is free or not.

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Family still don't trust my old car to travel long distance to KL even though I explained to them that my cooling system is basically fixed and currently using new parts in almost every aspect. Flushed radiator, using coolant, new hoses, new thermostat, new water pump. Just the radiator fan is old. But these are still not enough to convince them that my car is able to make such a trip. So at the end, I can only follow my mother's car to kl. Or take train like how I did 2 days ago using ETS. My first time taking train alone to KL. Will be going back with my uncle to Ipoh around 2 hours later. :biggrin:

Thanks. See whether you or uncle VR is free or not.
Aiyo, the buyer for my old saga just drove back to Trong Perak yesterday , about 4 hour drive in jam oso, no overheat. If thats not enough, in the morning, I picked them up from Tg malim to KKB to change name, then i drove them to ampang, all in all 200km in the morning. No problem oso.
Your parents too overprotective lah.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Aiyo, the buyer for my old saga just drove back to Trong Perak yesterday , about 4 hour drive in jam oso, no overheat. If thats not enough, in the morning, I picked them up from Tg malim to KKB to change name, then i drove them to ampang, all in all 200km in the morning. No problem oso.
Your parents too overprotective lah.
Yours using aluminum radiator, that is why cooling is not even a problem. :biggrin:

Actually the main reason they are worried is because they know I like fast cars, spirited driving and all that kind of stuff. They know I tend to accelerate and push my car hard so they think that is very dangerous if I am driving out alone. So, my driving impression among my family members is not really good.

Don't play play, his mother quite knowledgeable leh.....:biggrin:
Hahaha, she just happen to know a thing or two. Well after owning a car for more than 20 years, sure know something right?

See who will be attending and convenient to pick you up.....:driver:
Again, thanks a lot. You bringing VR or Forester to TT? :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi loyal Zerotohundred.com people,

Welcome to Malaysia, West Coast Customs!

After being kept a secret from the public for months, the news has finally been released. The guys from West Coast Customs are in Malaysia for a tour!

Many organisations collaborated to make this happen, which will be announced soon.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience