MLOC (Lancer MX,MR,Mivec,Evo) report in.

Soundstream

1,500 RPM
May 2, 2004
NR MY
Visit site
New New New

Hi Everyone,

Good morning !!!

DD,

Cont' from previous forum.
About the defuser. Varis...cf ? Price range ?
I did ask W. to check it out but fail to find it.

:regular_smile:

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
Holy Shit, now we have our NEW HOME THREAD........beautiful :)

yo eveyrbody HELLO :)) hehehe

Soundstream,
if william cant , next proposal i would suggest maybe u can try to hook up with SSracing coz i think they bring in a lot of stuff on VARIS......erm maybe u can try hooking up with our Mr. T aka S9 :) he knows the boss :)

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hello!!!

Soundstream,

What u wanna to know bro??? Hehehe... Can try to help u out le... Let me know what u wanna la... Lately myself oso long time didnt go to SS Racing... Bz Bz Bz... :_:

ckwhon

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Jo or Bahru
Visit site
evo bodykit

what bodykit u guys think suit the best for E7....
i am more into a clean and simple look... not those exaggerated kind of kit...
what are ur preferences....

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Ckwon,

Now that we got our own forums, you can always post a NEW TREAD if you need opinion or something out of the chit-chat normal discussion to get your points and question answered. That would be a better way.

As for your question, you mentioned...

ckwhon said:
not those exaggerated kind of kit...
what are ur preferences....
Why not stay stocks then ? Since you already got a sets of Advan RG rims..it should look pretty NEAT. The reason to have aftermarkets bodykits in the first place is to look OUTSTANDING and EXAGGERATED a bit if not, FIERCE. Excuse me but my personal opinion would be original stock evo's bodykits is fierce already..when you compared to most others saloons/cars on the street..

ckwhon

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Jo or Bahru
Visit site
B18C-R said:
Ckwon,

Now that we got our own forums, you can always post a NEW TREAD if you need opinion or something out of the chit-chat normal discussion to get your points and question answered. That would be a better way.

As for your question, you mentioned...

Why not stay stocks then ? Since you already got a sets of Advan RG rims..it should look pretty NEAT. The reason to have aftermarkets bodykits in the first place is to look OUTSTANDING and EXAGGERATED a bit if not, FIERCE. Excuse me but my personal opinion would be original stock evo's bodykits is fierce already..when you compared to most others saloons/cars on the street..
actually i kinda like the E9 kit... but i guess outstanding is ok... dun want to be cat as exaggerated...

Soundstream

1,500 RPM
May 2, 2004
NR MY
Visit site
Stormvolution 9 said:
Hello!!!

Soundstream,

What u wanna to know bro??? Hehehe... Can try to help u out le... Let me know what u wanna la... Lately myself oso long time didnt go to SS Racing... Bz Bz Bz... :_:
Hi DD,
yeah sure man. W. told me that my SAFCII air flow sensor not working lor. shit.....ask me to pasang power FC...50-60 bhp increase.

Hi S9,

Was wanting to get a E7 engine defuser/ under cover as my e7 do not come with that. So wandering with a defuser also good as it keep the engine clean. correct me if i'm wrong here.

Thanks !

:regular_smile:

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
Soundstream,

erm, I am not sure why in the 1st place u got SAFC II, if u r & d a bit u will know dat most of the APEXI electronic tunning products, such as SAFC, SITC, RSM etc etc r just being derived from POWER FC (in my own opinion) coz the way Power FC together with the FC commander (display) can do most of the stuff dat the inidividual gadgets can, n of coz more accurately. As for tunning the air flow, i believe nothing beats a full comp, in this case POWER FC is quite a standalone on its own albeit it is car specific. I think further more SAFC cannot do inition timing if i not mistaken....dats y ....in the market place ...u get tons of SAFC up for sale :)

If u search a bit more, u will even notice dat the world reknown NORRIS DESIGN evo was running power fc at some point of time churning out more than 600 hp !! (if my memory is not mistaken) 50-60 bhp increase yes easily.....however it all depends on who does the tunning n how much hardware u have......anyways in our beloved club, we have few members running on power fc n have achieve fantastic results on track n on street.....come TT with us join us on our runs n u will know our experiences..... of coz not to discredit other EMS, however i believe at the range of 4K .....nothing beats the ROI of a power fc...dats wat I call...COST EFFECTIVE.....n of coz if u r & d furthe more, W. is from a JAP tunning house...n fyi, his current Jap shop in Jap homeland has produced some fantastic runs n of coz time attacking the famous Tschukuba circuit......well he din tell me dis....HYPER REV n LANCER EVO jap magazines did :) (i just bought a few from kinokuniya ) hahaha

for the body kit i seriously suggest u hooked up with our S9....he is very well versed with the body kit stuff n sources around in town......n of coz he is super nice chap ah...dun bully him lor :P

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
ckwhon,

sorry missed your posting earlier, for body kit, like wise i suggest u refer to S9 :)

Soundstream

1,500 RPM
May 2, 2004
NR MY
Visit site
DD,

Actually, the SAFCII was taken out from my previous car. So mah pasang here lor. Well since the power FC is quite encouraging, will do more research n decide when to install one in future..hahaha.

s9,

aNY idea on the defuser ?

Thanks.

:_:

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
most welcome :) anyways do join us if u can lor :) havent seen u in person n in your ride yet man :)

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
soundstream , join our weekend convoy to melaka lar.....one of our member getting married . "shaboy"

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

need ur help,i planing to diy overhaul my engine,anybody can tell me the step following and need as wat tools?as i know is torque wrench,clip plier...and wat?
the crankshaft pully should be dismantle at first?
thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience