Discuss About Your Car...

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The only legend when it comes to rally... he died pretty young tho, together with his son.
Yah! died not because of racing some more. But I had the honor to have seen him live in action when he was racing here in Malaysian rally, before he was promoted to WRC scene....:driver:

Good to know you guys are on for it. Maybe ask the rest if they prefer a Sunday morning drive kinda TT or just hanging out at a mamak for teh tarik. Any other suggestions?
We have had a few ZTH TT already. Just organize and probably you will get a few more joining in.....:biggrin:

Last edited:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Just a cruise bro, don't race!!
Yes obviously no racing please!!! We’re all grown up and mostly family man. Should be wise enough to know.
Ok good. Just that always when I went for this TT drive, everyone says just cruise but then people just go quite fast.

Good to know you guys are on for it. Maybe ask the rest if they prefer a Sunday morning drive kinda TT or just hanging out at a mamak for teh tarik. Any other suggestions?
Hmm I'm never a morning person, difficult to wake up! :biggrin: I prefer night time.

s.marz

Known Member
Aug 10, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
Ok good. Just that always when I went for this TT drive, everyone says just cruise but then people just go quite fast.
There's always that one guy who started it all and everybody else follows.

Hmm I'm never a morning person, difficult to wake up! :biggrin: I prefer night time.
We are gonna have a hard time deciding the timing, I am the complete opposite... I can't stand staying up.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
There's always that one guy who started it all and everybody else follows.

We are gonna have a hard time deciding the timing, I am the complete opposite... I can't stand staying up.
haha, you are right. One go crazy the rest follows......lol

If tt at night, teh tarik at mamak and not too late can mah......:driver:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
If going to Genting at night, normally going up I just follow others but going down I go faster first coz already late and want to reach home soon.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

First, it was design a blank Vios canvas. Now, Toyota Malaysia is getting on the streets "announcing" their latest arrival of the all-new Vios. Yes, with a blank dummy. This is achieved by having a pick up truck ferry a fiberglass mockup(maybe) through a see-through aquarium all around town.

Proton had their peek-a-boo, Toyota has their...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience