Beep sound when lights on

gIGoN

Known Member
Jan 6, 2004
anyone knows how to make a beep sound when we forgot to off the lights when the ignition is off?

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
hehe

my car comes with the "teeeeeeeeeeeet" sound if u forgot to turn of the light!!!
sori...

gIGoN

Known Member
Jan 6, 2004
my car also came with the 'teeeet' sound when forgot to turn off the light but then after my car was sent for spraying the other day.....the teeeet sound wuz gone dunno wat happened hehehe i think they forgot to rewire it back

darkbob

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
Johor Bahry
anyone has schematics on those wiring ?

how to ?

yewnen

Sep 5, 2005
Malaysia
1du.org
This can be done using a relay and a buzzer. I'm currently doing it. Will do it on this sunday.

The concept is using Relay to buzz the buzzer. The buzzer is connected to Relay and it is ON by the light supply. The Relay is triggered by the Ignition switch. So when the light is ON, Ignition is ON, then no Sound, but if Light is ON, Ignition is OFF, then the buzzer will BUZZZZZZ..... :wink:

yewnen

Sep 5, 2005
Malaysia
1du.org
I have done the soldering and I have tested on external 12V battery, it works satisfactory. Only 2 components: 1 relay and 1 buzzer.

There are 3 terminals, 1 connected to the car light, 1 connected to the ignition and the other one is common ground.

Hereby I attach a figure on how the thingy looks like. Will post the circuit diagram after install it to my car.

Cheers!

GTR

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2005
KL and Penang
www.strombergpowerbooster.com
gIGoN said:
my car also came with the 'teeeet' sound when forgot to turn off the light but then after my car was sent for spraying the other day.....the teeeet sound wuz gone dunno wat happened hehehe i think they forgot to rewire it back
next time dun send ur car to that car painting shop anymore. they have a bad "house keeping" habbit. i hate that type of mechanic/technician. :mad:
1 of my frens car's timing belt was broke bkos of the mechanic forgot to clear up the spannar on the engine bay after service.
another fren kena accident (bang by bike during turn right) right signal light did not function. the mechanic forgot to put back the wiring.
they should fully and proper check the car before handling it to customer. including the wiring and nuts.

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
Ya...this is good.
It will prevent u from forgetting to off ur lights n end up draining ur battery then canot start car.
My car comes wif it although an old 10year++ old car...