Opti coat lexus by detailien

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com

what damages car paint? Clear coat threat ?

what creates swirls? what are the sign of your clear coat damages?

swirls

always from improper way of washing (how it is being handled)

what you cant see you wouldnt know

and usually what you wouldnt know it dont exist

I had to attend to 2 urgent call over last weekend - both are critical - one whom got water proofing residue stain the back of the car & another severely Clear coat damaged...both requires more than 10 hours each ....

read on......

my buddy whom likes his ride to be clean & mint condition ...so the cheapest way is to engage a bicycle detailer...one whom wash your ride -whether rain or sun daily...in the same bucket

under 300 watt halogen light inspection

how to wash your car?
where should we begin?

the highly contaminated place

years of dirt, brake dust accumulated?

after alien juices sprayed - aggitate with detailing brushes

be more gentle to your wheel...needn't to be treated harshly by some aggressive & corrosive cleaner like Degreaser or Super strength degreaser, acidic base wheels cleaner or some acids (as it is commonly use here)

petrol cap area

agitate with alien juice

then just brush it away

highly not well paid area

but it is always fun & encouraging to see how this rag can be transformed to riches

years of mud slud & dirt accumulated
but is easy when you know how

again

ta da

after clayed

the real deal for the day

more

this ride is daily cleaned / so car wash - none other than one bucket - thats is the Bicycle mobile detailer

one cloth and one towel wash 50 over cars aday in a single bucket of water stored at the back of the bicycle
tada
before

close up check again

before

now

tada

look again at the before

now

moving to the front passenger door

after

before
close up

after

how paint can be restores
before corrected

before far away

before near shots

after paint corrected

moving on another site

ta da - a pic of 50/50% before & after paint corrected

For those that has been in my car detailing workshop or hands on session you would know how to do it yourself

or read on here http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-detailing-forums/394670-malaysia-car-detailing-guru-kc-present-rotary-polisher-handling-session-intense-clas.html

ta da

ta da

as it took me
12 hours to bring
this

to this

thanks for the consistent & hard working indian on wheel wash (bicycle detailer)

after OHSC + OPT single sided wool
follow with OHSP with + Polishing foam pad
tada

what before

remember what you can see doesn't mean it is not found there!!!! prevention is always better than cure

ta da

the illusionist
pls pay extra attention

turning this

to

Not to be fooled - my hand shake during the shots

from this

to

not to be fooled again by the first pic, polish residue not wipe away

ladies and gentleman - boys & gals
let me present you...more illusions

the truth is

from this

the truth is

my correctional partner

the truth is

dont believe what you see
look again

the price

later it was protected by the ultimate protection

ta da

pls enjoy the reflection & the paint new definition

only comes with lots of lots of hard work

side view

leaving him the skill & proper washing techniques & tools

train him to give the mobile detailer with ONR & some new MF for this daily wash from now

just a twig and it will makes a world of differences

my art work

thanks for viewing yet another detailien detailing trails

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
KC : this sort of correction can only be done with a polisher right? (RO or otherwise)

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
KC : this sort of correction can only be done with a polisher right? (RO or otherwise)
yupp....look again at this

not the swirls but the rids....is horrendous

inviting you to my rotary clinic...pls call me ya:wavey:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I got no budget to buy a Rotary la taikor. I'm not sure what I'll get from the workshop

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I got no budget to buy a Rotary la taikor. I'm not sure what I'll get from the workshop
Bro Iszo, budget is not just buying rotary... also need to save up for the products (OHC/OHP) and pads (double sided wool/foam), big investment but can take you very far if you have them... trust me it is not all about the rotary and paint correction. KC does give an in depth class about the knowledge of paint, inspection, evaluation, cleaning and protection which is what most of us need and should do most of the time.

Before I met KC, my new car has some swirls, orange peel, etc and thought of want to correct it. After meeting KC, I decided not to correct it yet but maintain the paintwork the best I can with the right techniques, products, etc. To correct paint, need to sacrifice a layer of your clear coat in order to level out the defects. So you can only do so much. Sifu KC invite you for his class... better take opportunity.

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Amazing works sifu... huhuhh
Hi Buddy
Thanks for your kind words....as I always says to you..it dont takes Einstein to do his light theory but one who is willing to put his hand

as it takes a little patience & plenty of passion

Pls refer to the given answer below

Bro Iszo, budget is not just buying rotary... also need to save up for the products (OHC/OHP) and pads (double sided wool/foam), big investment but can take you very far if you have them... trust me it is not all about the rotary and paint correction. KC does give an in depth class about the knowledge of paint, inspection, evaluation, cleaning and protection which is what most of us need and should do most of the time.

Before I met KC, my new car has some swirls, orange peel, etc and thought of want to correct it. After meeting KC, I decided not to correct it yet but maintain the paintwork the best I can with the right techniques, products, etc. To correct paint, need to sacrifice a layer of your clear coat in order to level out the defects. So you can only do so much. Sifu KC invite you for his class... better take opportunity.
Thanks Edmund for your kind words, you said it all & keep my detailing passion aflame
:driver: thats the true heart of the ownership!!! Keep it up

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
This Izso is car mod fella la...you guys need to poison him :D

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Bro g88
good to hear from you, will definitely .... let the detailing intoxicating him...hahahahahahahaha:nurse:

let bring him out & over on the surgery table :rofl:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hi Bro g88
good to hear from you, will definitely .... let the detailing intoxicating him...hahahahahahahaha:nurse:

Aiks! No no no no... don't listen to G88...

It's already bad enough I bought a 1gal of ONR. Damn nice to use this thing.. wash car now a 10 minute affair. :biggrin:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
bravoooo kc! I see ultimate DA in the reflection hehehehe the FLEX!

seech

Known Member
Jan 21, 2007
bravoooo kc! I see ultimate DA in the reflection hehehehe the FLEX!
Josh... don't talk so much lah.... BUY! BUY! BUY!

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Hi Bro g88

u organise class and he will come la

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
This time round the dates are a little too tight. I'll have to skip the January session la. CNY too little weekends to have time for myself.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If you’re one of those people who has too much money and don’t know what to do with it, you will have nothing to loose if you did what we would do if we had too much money. Considering the extremity of our wealth, we would already have a Mercedes –Benz CL65 AMG sitting in our garage full of Zonda’s, Scuderia’s and Carrera GT’s. As you probably would already have noticed, the CL65 AMG is obviously for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience