"OLD" TOLL PLAZAS...Should continue or discontinued???

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
By right I would just suggest to discontinue all TOLLs :rofl: but sometimes, Tolls are good during peak hours as majority Malaysians
would have the mindset of avoiding tolls to save some money but end up stuck in jam also wasting more petrol and money :rofl:

That's why I do like tolls but maybe during working hours and maybe can consider off days for tolls during weekends :laugh:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
By right I would just suggest to discontinue all TOLLs :rofl: but sometimes, Tolls are good during peak hours as majority Malaysians
would have the mindset of avoiding tolls to save some money but end up stuck in jam also wasting more petrol and money :rofl:

That's why I do like tolls but maybe during working hours and maybe can consider off days for tolls during weekends :laugh:
Tolls routes are okay, if they save time. Federal highway one, even have to queue to pay toll, after that still caught in the jam, or like Kesas in the morning and Evening always jam.
Our system is not good collect 24hrs. Some tolls in Singaland switches off during non peak hours...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
ahh ERP, after 12am,keke...but when u go in orchard..woot...perhaps they should imply erm ERP here as well?to avoid jam?lolz...is like every1 will have smart tag,wakaka
Is good system. Tag comes with car, sold with car. No theft like here.....:banghead:

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
just saw accdent on kerinchi link opp lane while coming bk frm m.kiara. it occured on d famous 2nd corner of kerinchi link frm midvalley. alza n some car tht looks like vios/sentra spun n stop at d divider - it was raining too.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
just saw accdent on kerinchi link opp lane while coming bk frm m.kiara. it occured on d famous 2nd corner of kerinchi link frm midvalley. alza n some car tht looks like vios/sentra spun n stop at d divider - it was raining too.
Yup, that corner very slippery when it rains....

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
its been raining quite heavily d past few days. hopefully more will drive safely.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Actually that corner, common sense wise, when it rains, it seems to look extra slippery to our eyes if were to compared with other roads.
So, one would usually slow down, unless they are gonna take a risk for it. That corner may be wide, but yet is kinda tight corner.

For me, I think if wanna whack corners, best not to do it at flyovers or best of all not on public roads for the safety of others.
Knowing your car limit is one thing, but tyres' threadwear varies from time to time. Might not have that good grip as when
you 1st bought it.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Just two days ago, news that this youngster lost control and flew down the flyover. Lost control? should be speeding......:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Just two days ago, news that this youngster lost control and flew down the flyover. Lost control? should be speeding......:banghead:
Lancer GT ma...maybe was competing with Inspira on who can whack corners better :rofl:

Guess we know the winner..:smile: