"OLD" TOLL PLAZAS...Should continue or discontinued???

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Doing sales ar bro? :biggrin:

I feel you, I got stuck there for 45 mins before...PJ one usually still moving slowly,
heading towards KL is madness...cuz it leads to 4 places...

-Mid Valley
-Seremban Highway
- Old Klang Road
- KL City.
Nope, not in sales. Just happen to have an appointment there that evening.

That is what I thought. Use that way quite often if coming from that way, and I know the PJ way is always moving, but the problem was it jammed even way before the toll, and there was no escape, no turning back and so on......:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Very rare case I suppose...so I start to skip that road after working hours...but like u said 9pm is also quite late,
everyone should be home. Real rare case alright...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Very rare case I suppose...so I start to skip that road after working hours...but like u said 9pm is also quite late,
everyone should be home. Real rare case alright...
Yup, rare case, could be due to the rain, but at 9pm should have cleared also.....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Pay cash lane, sure kena. Smart Tag far right, they don't stop.....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Yup, that is our next worry.....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Both the Batu 3 one and the Klang one should go. Been there for years, and the worst thing is you have to queue to pay toll and after that kena in long jam, so pay toll for what? We pay toll for convenient and fast travel, not pay toll and get stuck in the jam.....:banghead:
haha u also know that trick....no matter day or night i will take the far right smart tag lane to avoid roadblock.....

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
Relatively speaking, those with SmartTag aka rich gets away from justice aka roadblock.:driver:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I drive a wira and I am hardly what you call 'rich'... but I got a smart-tag. Don't generalise like this la.
Exactly, I drive a 21 years old car, but got the tag when they offered at RM50.....:driver:

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
[/COLOR]
Another one will be the Sprint highway if im not wrong with the highway names...during Weekdays
after work especially, even before the toll adi jam. The toll that leads to Federal Highway to Mid Valley.
Coming from Mont Kiara...is call Sprint Highway i think :rofl:

Friday is real nightmare...always skip that road...

That one RM1.50 toll, bugger, jam like mad. should just remove it as well...but that road the turnings
kinda dangerous, got to be careful with those roads..heard some ppl skidded before even at 60km/h.
the short road from mont kiara exit towards midvalley/old klang road/kl city etc is called kerinchi link (rm1.50 toll) if im not mistaken. i use that all the time to get to northern areas such as curve,mkiara, ttdi etc from cheras.

you are right tho, ALWAYS avoid that road during rush hour - once stuck, ur screwed.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
I drive a wira and I am hardly what you call 'rich'... but I got a smart-tag. Don't generalise like this la.

Whoa! guys! Izso, vr2turbo. I didnt mean it like that at all. I am sorry it turned out that way.

I am not saying those with SmartTag are rich and gets away from being 'blocked'. I was just figuratively speaking.

Once again I am sorry if I have ruffled any feathers. :adore:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
[/COLOR]

the short road from mont kiara exit towards midvalley/old klang road/kl city etc is called kerinchi link (rm1.50 toll) if im not mistaken. i use that all the time to get to northern areas such as curve,mkiara, ttdi etc from cheras.

you are right tho, ALWAYS avoid that road during rush hour - once stuck, ur screwed.
Yup, you are right, that route is the Kerinchi link, Sprint is the one across from KL to Damansara toll passing Eastin Hotel

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Whoa! guys! Izso, vr2turbo. I didnt mean it like that at all. I am sorry it turned out that way.

I am not saying those with SmartTag are rich and gets away from being 'blocked'. I was just figuratively speaking.

Once again I am sorry if I have ruffled any feathers. :adore:
No harm done brother, I meant to say the tag nowadays not only for the rich. Those days back then yes, cost RM210 where not many willing buy....I invest in the tag also more for time savings. Those days where I don't use the toll much, I did not buy also....:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Haha...my bad, bad with highway road names...just only know how to use them and how much the toll costs. :rofl:

I heard the opposite lane, seems to have lots of accidence before. Long time ago at the corner there...60km/h also can skid?
A few cars all skidded not just one but one after another according to my colleague when she skidded...

I suspect someone pour oil on the ground but she didn't mention anything on the ground but just pray hard each time
a car passes by...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Haha...my bad, bad with highway road names...just only know how to use them and how much the toll costs. :rofl:

I heard the opposite lane, seems to have lots of accidence before. Long time ago at the corner there...60km/h also can skid?
A few cars all skidded not just one but one after another according to my colleague when she skidded...

I suspect someone pour oil on the ground but she didn't mention anything on the ground but just pray hard each time
a car passes by...
Opposite side coming in from Federal Highway, I saw before, a CRV skid and whack the wall.
Heard there are many cases already, especially when it rains. Seems that area lot of Buses spill diesel when tank is full and in that corner, and when mixed with water becomes very slippery....:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Touchwood, so far I go there last time even before knowing got such accidents, have been taking that corner pretty fast :rofl:

Just lucky nothing like that happen, will slow down for now..

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Touchwood, so far I go there last time even before knowing got such accidents, have been taking that corner pretty fast :rofl:

Just lucky nothing like that happen, will slow down for now..
In that case, better let you know another.
From USJ going to KLIA, as you leave the main highway to enter KLIA highway when the toll is. As you exit left then have to turn right, that curve also very slippery and especially when wet. Same thing as Kerinchi one, seems buses spills diesel at that corner. If you look at the Armco railings, always have new ones replacing the old damaged ones......:hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi ZTH Viewers,

Good day.

Would like inquire does any one try DIY your intercooler with words? eg: HKS, ARC, Blitz, GReddy.
Where can i cut the sample words out and spray on my intercooler?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience