Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
I can't believe it! THIS IS TOO MUCH! :mad:

Source : New toll rates by eight concessionaires from Jan 1

New toll rates by eight concessionaires from Jan 1

By CHRISTINA KOH

IPOH: Malaysians can expect a 10% increase in toll rates, with eight concessionaires raising their charges from Jan 1 next year, said Works Minister Datuk Seri S. Samy Vellu.

However, he said the ministry was working on several proposals to spread part of the cost to the concessionaires and the Government.

“Rather than burden the people, we want to divide the load so the companies carry a bit and the people a bit.

“I will ask the Government how it can help in this situation,” he told reporters after launching a book on the Yayasan Strategik Sosial’s Plus 8 project here yesterday.

Asked how much would the toll hikes actually involve, Samy Vellu said the agreement had stated a 10% increase.

“I have submitted a preliminary proposal and explained to the Cabinet what it would actually cost, what the reaction of people will be, what we can do as a government, what the concessionaires can do as responsible companies and what else can be done,” he said.

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
This is so f*cked up..:mad:

Or is it maybe one of their way to gain votes for the coming GE?
When its almost time,the govt will announce no price hikes for the toll rates as they will subsidise the cost..you know laa all the cocks and bulls they used to come up with like how they deal with the fuel price ...and the public will fall for this?..What a load of crap...

Last edited:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
damn la... naik tol again.... :mad:

anyway news just now on TV3, they said some mat rempit made a show to Mr Semi Value.. so he feels a bit angry la...

he said in the news.. he wants to take action on the persatuan mat rempit or what so ever.. n of course he didnt said mat rempit or LORD OF REMPIT.. mr we know who...

he was like thinking twice b4 he said "saya akan ambil tindakan dgn itu.... persatuan motosikal.... bagi tau mereka jgn buat begitu, dan saya tau mereka guna jln itu dgn free,"

somehow somewhat i feel it is going to be a fight in the cabinet.. between itself

Jun_EK9

1,000 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Visit site
last year ldp nail harga now plus naik harga
wat maintencce they in in hwy? i didnt see any1 doin work also