Increasing displacement of 4G63T

??? I don't get you khoyos my friend.. I'm now lookink for the EMS to go with the stroked engine. Been told about this map stuff. What exactly is it. I only know it's the fuel map right? So what's the diff?

bro, www.google.com does not exist for no reason...

no brainer copy paste from wikipedia:
A MAP sensor (manifold absolute pressure) is one of the sensors used in an internal combustion engine's electronic control system. Engines that use a MAP sensor are typically fuel injected. The manifold absolute pressure sensor provides instantaneous pressure information to the engine's electronic control unit (ECU). This is necessary to calculate air density and determine the engine's air mass flow rate, which in turn is used to calculate the appropriate fuel flow. (See stoichiometry.)

An engine control system that uses manifold absolute pressure to calculate air mass, is using the speed-density method. Engine speed (RPM) and air temperature are also necessary to complete the speed-density calculation. Not all fuel injected engines use a MAP sensor to infer mass air flow, some use a MAF sensor (mass air flow).

OIC our original mitsu is using air flow sensor. Microtech uses Manifold Absolute Pressure. OK. This guy says his map sensor is 3 bar map sensor, thats why more ex. Another guy wanna sell me his for only 1400 but his map sensor rosak already. Anyone has an idea how much this costs?

MT8? so old liao,not worth it lar if still 2k++ btw,all d EMS can be upgrade to a latest version... u can't compared it with E6K, unless u've got LT-8S,i just sold my E6K to my fren for 2.3k... i've seen many cars with stand alone management kena tapau by those piggyback cars...why? tuner problem...good tuner damn hard to get nowdays...:X-:

Cant blame all d tuner, some N user hungry 4 power and keep on boost high without realize their engine staminal. big foot mah...
some tuner try to satisfied d customer and everything also said can..can...can... yes..yes..yes.... like the toyota commercial at RADIO Fm 98.8... hehehehe...
Mr. Can loh...

I agree that tuner is very important lor. In fact, whats the point of any add ons if the tuner isn't able to bring out the potiential of it? Keong my friend, is it your stand alone kena ta pau by piggyback?? ;P If so, then no wonder you say nowadays good tuner hard to find hee heee!!! :)

BTW I just got my car back from ADA. Changed like all the bushings at the back and a few arms that where not working so well. Also re-did the mountings. didn't feel much diff tho. The mech says it's because two of my coilovers where not so good already. Tomorrow, I'll be changing to Tein already. Lets see how it goes. As for the engine overhaul project, I've decided to go for the 2.2 stroke up. My friend is going to sell me his MT8 with 3bar and hand set for S$900 which comes to abt 2K ADA's Georgett is going to install it for me himself. Will update.

Hey... friday nite at subang2 got 0-400m test...
all the super supra,FC,FD,GTO .... kena tapau by R34 (power by microtech).
anybuddy... know abt it????
E3newbie... do u goto last nite sepang 0-400m??? hing went there>>>

Din go la.. Every sat got? Next time you guys go give me a ring la, i also want to go see.

hi man...just curios, what colour is the skyline? gold colour? with, ermm...gold rims i think. shuold be 18's.

georgett said:
Hey... friday nite at subang2 got 0-400m test...
all the super supra,FC,FD,GTO .... kena tapau by R34 (power by microtech).
anybuddy... know abt it????
E3newbie... do u goto last nite sepang 0-400m??? hing went there>>>

ya loh... at subang2... gold color.. i think got 800hp..
cost of mod RM100K..

Hi ramsing, Is that the monster skyline you talked about thats from your mech's garage?

Got it already but can't leave the car with you yet cos very busy this few days. My showroom gonna open on 30 this month. The tein very good but bumpy ride!!

Hi guys! Long time no log in... Well, bad news! Last week when i started up my engine, there was a ckonking sound! clok clok clok... I knew i had to get to the garage & overhaul already which was what i had been planning all along but i was in klang, so i slowly drove but the sound got louder & louder & the car was loosing power by the sec!! Finally, half way the engine jammed up & there was the sound of something breaking! Got out, leaking engine oil badly. When towed to the garage, got hole in the block! So, time for new engine! Which ment that stroking up the new engine will be over my buget of 5-6K already! :( Now car is with Georgett's workshop ADA motorsports. I'm plonking in an e1, change the cams over from my e3, put metal gaskets & LT8S. Doing up the drive shafts & changing the front brake sets cos mine worn & warped. Initially the mech recomended vr4 ECI but i chose evo cos i still wanna stroke up at some point of time. BTW anyone know how much a pair of VR4 front twin pot ste costs? Also, any diff from evo?