fuel RON 97 increase?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
I heard that ron 97 increase to 2.40/liter by tomorrow.........

Can any one confirm this ?

:hmmmm:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
KUALA LUMPUR: The price of RON 97 petrol will go up by 10sen to RM2.40 a litre on Wednesday, according to industry sources.

The price of RON95 will, however, remain at RM1.90 sen per litre.

The sources said the increase was inevitable following the rising crude oil prices recently.

Crude oil was hovering just below US$92 a barrel on Tuesday in Asia - a near two-year high - as a stock market rally to start 2011 boosted trade optimism.

A petrol kiosk operator at Jalan Universiti in Petaling Jaya told The Star that he received a confirmation from his supplying petrol company about 9pm Tuesday.

"We in the process of updating the prices at my station, which will take effect at midnight," he added.
Source: Industry sources: RON 97 petrol to cost 10 sen more per litre

testpower

Known Member
Nov 29, 2006
wow.. fuel price increase again... look like everyone need to buy bicycle. no need to worry about crude oil price increase or not anymore. hahah

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
they way this are going by year end the price will reach RM3.00. :bawling:
Oh well if things get bad then need to invest in Apex i PowerFC and tune my ride to ron95:biggrin:

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
they way this are going by year end the price will reach RM3.00.
Oh well if things get bad then need to invest in Apex i PowerFC and tune my ride to ron95
Not the way to go bro...should sell our cars and buy either a PRIUS or the Hybrid Honda Civic...:rofl:

Or if not..all of us work part time as GIGGOLO to earn extra pocket money...:shakehands:

KaiKon

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
WTF!!! stop sponsoring fuels for those ministers car la...we might be saving a whole lot of money there!! These fat cats been running here n there with our tax money..damn SOBs!! ..and stop calling RON95 being subsidized or whatnot, its the ppl's money to begin with, and yet they're calling it as subsidy..rot in hell la weh!!

Mic Tie

From Facebook
Aug 25, 2010
www.facebook.com
jialat lah if every 2 month to 3 month increase like that,
time ti change smallest CC car to drive or toyota prius save oil but i hear battery very very expensive

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
in paultan oso got this news... :cry:

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
jialat lah if every 2 month to 3 month increase like that,
time ti change smallest CC car to drive or toyota prius save oil but i hear battery very very expensive
the batteries wud cost the owner (insight or prius) more than RM10k to replace. :stupid:

Boonkae

Known Member
May 11, 2009
WTF!!! stop sponsoring fuels for those ministers car la...we might be saving a whole lot of money there!! These fat cats been running here n there with our tax money..damn SOBs!! ..and stop calling RON95 being subsidized or whatnot, its the ppl's money to begin with, and yet they're calling it as subsidy..rot in hell la weh!!
Is our country/government really that poor ? ...
It seems that Petronas is still sponsoring lots of motorsports(F1 too) while maintaining its not making enough profit ... AirAsia is sponsoring Williams & Lotus team .. So that makes Malaysia the 1st country to sponsor 3 teams in F1 ... Thats alot of money ... Somemore i heard that all our government's perdana car is going to be changed to Nissan Fuga ... ha ha .. who said our government have no money ... yet we the CITIZEN OF MALAYSIA(tax paying people) is the one going to suffer ... Our fuel price has always been compair to those country that DOES NOT PRODUCE OIL .. Offcouse their price is much higher than ours ... Why not compair to Venezuela .. Their country is also producing oil but their citizen is only paying USD 0.12 cent per gallon ... ha ha .. you do the math ... :banghead:

Last edited:

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
ask the G to do the math... maybe they only math in what can goes into their interests,
they having the chocolate-cake-with-icing, but only give the rakyat each one sugus to chew.. of is there no sugus at all?

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Not the way to go bro...should sell our cars and buy either a PRIUS or the Hybrid Honda Civic...:rofl:

Or if not..all of us work part time as GIGGOLO to earn extra pocket money...:shakehands:
scared u GIGGOLO-ing also to many competition.. cos everybody is Giggolo'ing,.. tight market..
:P

bout this, i edi no feelings lo.....every time see tis news..... promised not to increase, but also increase....fed up
me too..
i believe, in 2~3 months time, they'll up the Ron95 as well..
Don't forget what they promised that in 2010 ron95 price won't increased,
yet they up it on early December '10, after they up the ron97 to rm2.30.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

i want to get PRIUS... i rather spend money later in replacing battery than paying petrol to subsidize G expenses.

byebye Altezza.... Confirm nx week go toyota dealer to book.. &^@#%*& !!!!:mad:

G221

Over 10,000 RPM!
Jan 15, 2004
KL
trust me, u guys won't go n buy prius, insight, bla bla...unless, u have more $$$..
then u can keep the altezza n buy a hybrid car..n save the world...
as long as we are all still performance/mod freaks, this petrol increase will only be the topic for a few days/weeks...until the Govt increases the petrol again, then the topic will be hot ..this story will never end.
so..let's just get over it i guess. :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is the best so far, as we know majority drivers in Malaysia, kinda bad in parking, as some
may have accidentally or inconsiderately kissed your bumper and left the scene. Leaving you
standing still looking at the damages left by an Idiot.

So, this actually catch my attention, not sure if it can be turn down when driving and only
put it up while our car is parked?

Don't think it can withstand strong accident impact but parking speed, should be good enough.

Cheers :beer...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience