Increasing displacement of 4G63T

oic... if that's the case, the evo 9 deserved it. As long as it's being done safely and without endangering any other road users - it's acceptable.

just for the records, i'm really sure that poser evo9 fella wasn't me.

drive safe.

A Evo7 450hp clamp at XX racing lost to 300hp satria Evo3. got any further info ah... ??? any1 knew abt it??

aiyaaa i saw wira evo loose to b8 monster, still accepted
anything can happen in motorsports, game , tune , money , brain

ops im the one who lost with tha b8 :D

how can... bro..
ur evo must be leak here and lack there.....
btw, what u did on ur evowira...?

Hey! B8 can be very fast man! My friend TX 3 B8 with TO4R stroked to 2.0. ECU LT8
400+ WHP. Damn fast boy.

oh.. got microtech..... no wonder lah...
ok... understood....
hey E3... just now got someone offer MT8 for sale.. RMK1500 nego..
Safe alot on ur engine overhault...

Full set wiring? Can consider leh.. How much nego? you'll install & tune for me? Have i told you someone offered to give me 2.4 block, labor less then 3K?

well.. as I said good luck... lot of examble being seen, redsun, hyper-rev....etc..
my fren (XXX 8650) black wira 2.4 install and tune by them, 3 times engine kapot and 2 times g/box pecah... not even drove 50km for 5 times in/out workshop.
now still in hyper-rev.... what do u think? u can check that plate number...
true story...

Hiaz i also scared. but the guy who intro me is fellow ZTH member. He is not from the workshop but sends his car there. Says the mech quite good. Did a lot 1K plus hp monster. Told me he just intro, go see for myself. below 3K is a bargain leh... One question tho, punch number kena accident can claim?

goo luck man... 1K plushp monster... is that a joke... u think malaysia is like japs Trust or HKS ahhh... can produce that kind of hp.. Trust - clamp 1k, HKS clamp 1.1K
on engine, on wheel 600-700hp only.
As far I know, Can1 car still in sunway sec 7, my fren workshop. his car got 700hp clamp by him 5 yrs ago, how much he spent on his car.... can buy 2 new Evo7..

georgett : dunno , maybe gearbox ratio , at tht time i was only running stock evo3 , his one was a slightly modded b8 with td05 also. at finishing line i was only 1/2 car infront :P , powerfull b8 hehe.

georgett : can check hypertune , my old mech car appeared there , gsr mivec 539hp on wheel with gt35r huhuhu

Wow.. 2.4L u really neeed to spend a lot money to change a lots parts!!

wat turbine u using at the moment ?

Hi Guys,
Update. I visited ADA motorsports, the place Georgett raves about. Saw his monster... Left my car there to re-do the engine mountings and undercarrige bushings. His partner Heng was very helpful & infomative. I'm waiting to see how the workmanship comes out. I'm seriously considering getting them to do the stroking up. Will update again this tuesday...

if you guys got enough cash n good mech,sure can run 12 sec 1 leh... no matter what engine though!:_:

Hi guys,
I've got a question... How does haltech E6K compare to microtech MT8. My friend wanna sell his MT8 at 2300. I think it's a bit ex but he says his comes with handset & is 3 bar map. So can boost till 2 bar. He says the new sets are cheap because cannot boost to 2 bar as they are only 2 bar map. What's this map stuff can someont enlighten me?

playing big with small knowledge is very dangerous.... just dont get conned bro... take it easy...