Hit by car and bee beaten

umikosan

Dec 10, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
we check that car registration not belong to a satria ..... it belong to a wira car.Bro i we already inform police so need help if u saw that WGS2924 satria/wira please let me know .... TQ

She now recovering .... but the car need body work..... me also sad see her T_T

superz

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
hello umikosan.

pls report to police.spread the news around.take good care fellow ZTH's

sigh...

kiansan

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
Kopi said:
obviously... don't complain here... make a police report for road bully / violence and abuse... then get medical report from hospital before the swelling/bruise resides to submit to the police. if not you wouldn't get crap to prove. those baskets are going to get it in the police investigation room and much more than just a slap...

How are u gonna get back to those fellas anyway? bring your own death squad issit?

we oso have no authority over this issue to take into our hands bro, unless it's theft, of which like before... I just love to beat the daylights out of em and very very little feel of mercy.
report for road bully / violence and abuse?? my story also like that, overtake then start pukul,

MINE NOT JUST A SLAP, MAN~!

its a australian, outsider, overtake and knock my car left side then start, i nvr repay cuz wan to report but wat else i got? its happen about 4 month alrdy, and now NO NEWS~!
Police said if its guity as road bully / violence and abuse onli saman 2,000riggit OR JAIL 3months, WTF(nice huh?)

if GADUH both ppl onli SAMAN RM200 ONLI ~!and police tell me why dun i fight BACK??? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: (HUH? BETTER I START PAYBACK AT THAT TIME, RM200? I PREFER TO GIVE AND TEACH HIM BACK)

P/S: fight without weapon or heavy injuries police doesnt take serious on ur kes, got it? THAT WAT I EXPRIENCE

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
mother n father nvr teach ma.. or they see their father always beat their mother up.. so for them its normal lo..

RS.Move

Known Member
Oct 25, 2005
sori for that... mayb there's hidden issue behind the scene...

but feel sad for the gal side also... no matter how or wat happen, a guy nvr shld buli a gal, somemore tis one in gang... :thumpdown

umikosan

Dec 10, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
yar ... and she my close fren ... i really want to bring my gang also dun think they simply bullie people had to think twice.

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
sorry to hear about the problem bro...

anyway is the bugger drunked or still concious...?

if drunk nanti banyak susah la... takut the bugger dont mengaku or can't recall the incident...im afraid that it will be case closed coz not enough accident...

by the way was ur friend driving alone or wif others ? at least if wif others its ok la...i mean can make statement or become witness...

khairulishak

Known Member
Jun 15, 2004
Star Park
crazy idiot laaa that fella.. slap a girl summore.. find your own size laa..

but better go thru police la, and follow up.

sentinal3_16

Known Member
May 30, 2005
Klang
Any crime should be reported to police imediately.But we shouldnt make an asumption based on 1 side of the story only.

I have seen many girls drove like gila-gila.Some even come close to knocking me.I have to sometimes act quick so that they wont knock me.

So, i hope member here dont make a quick judgement based on 1 side of story.

And another thing is anybody can come here and make up a story to find a person which they are looking for.Example,to bash up a person.We could acctually help them to do crime and we can also be found quilty of that.The best is make a police report.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
The best still make a police report of assault case and motive of causing accident, give whatever detail as much as possible, let the police track the gangster and screw them up. Don take the laws into your own hand, or u will end up in jail and being prosecuted, even though the police might tell u to do so to bring the fellaa in yourself but there are no rules stating we can do that!!! Just a 5 cents view of mine. Good luck! :biggrin:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
dunno if itz the same guy or not.. coz one of the zth member also kena slap by an indian driver... but lorry wan.

my friend over took the lorry and horn him la.. coz road hogging.. then at traffic light he came down wit big spanner... told him to open the door or he'll smash his car.. so he opened the door.. straight kena slap by the indian.

siow man..

oh yea.. at puchong too... near the IOI mall traffic light.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
zephyr3d said:
dunno if itz the same guy or not.. coz one of the zth member also kena slap by an indian driver... but lorry wan.

my friend over took the lorry and horn him la.. coz road hogging.. then at traffic light he came down wit big spanner... told him to open the door or he'll smash his car.. so he opened the door.. straight kena slap by the indian.

siow man..

oh yea.. at puchong too... near the IOI mall traffic light.
The moral of the story, don simply press ur horn, we have load of stressful people around, a lil bit thing will stir them up especially in puchong area n its indian, don play play man!! just be extra careful!! :smile: i know it becos my neighbour is also some big shot puchong indian :frown:

RPM_freak

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
kLANG
send your children to self defence class .. :biggrin: next time people bantai u .. break his fingers or shoulder or nose or leg or arm or neck or back or anything or everything dangling from his/her body .. but make sure got witness to see that u doing it only becoz of self defence .. :secruity:

kiansan

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
sentinal3_16 said:
Any crime should be reported to police imediately.But we shouldnt make an asumption based on 1 side of the story only.

I have seen many girls drove like gila-gila.Some even come close to knocking me.I have to sometimes act quick so that they wont knock me.

So, i hope member here dont make a quick judgement based on 1 side of story.

And another thing is anybody can come here and make up a story to find a person which they are looking for.Example,to bash up a person.We could acctually help them to do crime and we can also be found quilty of that.The best is make a police report.
Seen gila-gila driving also NO NEED TO KNOCK PPL CAR TO STOP AND BEAT~~!HE THINK HE IS THE JUDGE but NO~! HE IS TERRIORIES~! :thumpdown
if i there i sure fight and go report together AND PAY SAMAN AND BYEBYE, its my exprience

umikosan

Dec 10, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
actually i need help from ur all bro to look for the car since a report had been make we cant sit and wait for the police to do the job right?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how much is the twin pipe for kancil
whole set exhaust like Y shape

what is the recomended size? 2 ' too loud

planing to fix infuture of full convertion of l2s
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience