Hit by car and bee beaten

umikosan

Dec 10, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Bro help me to get this guy ... car no WGS2924 a satria, think from puchong since it hapent at that place.

this the story my friends (female) on the way home from Old Klang Road drive quite fast, over take a satria.

Then the satria chase up and knock my friends car by the driver seat door , so my friends pull over and got down the car. Few indian guy (no offence) come out and one of them slap my friends face, and the reason coz my friends over take him and then drove off.

Now my friends got a broken nose and swollen Face with a broken car door. Now we seeking for that guy to clear things up. If anyone saw this car WGS2924 satria please PM me or call me at 0192807525.

I will check with finance company to get the address and i also seek help from yours. TQ

The things i angry about how can a guy slap a girl at the reason that she over take his car?

RS.Move

Known Member
Oct 25, 2005
omg... its a gal somemore... wat those maron thinking... no offence also... just refer to individual behavior... no one see this happen brother? log any report yet? soli for ur fren... kesian... putih2 kena...

wish9

Known Member
May 13, 2005
Nevada
they are being too rude!!! wat had happened to this world???

juz overtook a car? girl also beat, do they have proper education?

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
obviously... don't complain here... make a police report for road bully / violence and abuse... then get medical report from hospital before the swelling/bruise resides to submit to the police. if not you wouldn't get crap to prove. those baskets are going to get it in the police investigation room and much more than just a slap...

How are u gonna get back to those fellas anyway? bring your own death squad issit?

we oso have no authority over this issue to take into our hands bro, unless it's theft, of which like before... I just love to beat the daylights out of em and very very little feel of mercy.

umikosan

Dec 10, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Her god brother also seeking for them ... lastime me also almost beaten by a car bullie also an indian guy.Hope we can get them ... using plice think cant help much coz me also seek help from one of my member at bukit aman.he said his is small matter so we just get them our own and bring hem to police station

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
umikosan, as kopi said, please make a police report, i know some guys over that area and dunt try solve the problem, even its small, by yourself, its a very dangerous area over there.

Keep ure distance and make a complaint to law enforcement officers, ok? .. i hope u will follow my advise, rather than the matter being opposite & dunt make ure life in danger.

as u may have "bukit aman" fellows, y dunt u get it there? .. i dunt think ZTH members cud help u out .. and again i remind u, those guys over there are very dangerous. take my words as advise.

thnx buddie .. cheers!

umikosan

Dec 10, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
my job just to get their location other matter are up to my friends but i always go for the right way without any fight. If u guy know where the person located just drop me a msg. Coz we just lok for compensation and opologies.

But sometime things will out of hand and hope that will not hapen.Thanx for the advice.

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
did he just slap the gal??????? fukers....
i let u know...i got ppl staying at puchong..can ask them to find out for u....

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
How a guy can bring himself to assaunt a girl is beyond me. A slap is a slap ler but to the extent of breaking her nose? I'm sure these fella's may be dangerous but they are not to be respected. Continue to behave in this manner, and they'll get what's coming. What goes around, comes around with interest. Right now, just inform the authorities first as a precaution.

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
that's y laa, i cant imagine how on earth that mofo beat that poor gurl..wtf is wrong wif them?.....maybe they think that puchong is their "area" so they can act like taiko izzit..shesshhh...i know laa, puchong are listed as one of "black area"....but, like duke red mentioned earlier, "what goes around, comes around"..maybe this time, that mofo messed around wif wrong person.....u'll never know...to use extreme force/brutallity against women is a big NO NO...damn DAYUS man!!...this type of bozo should get their dick castrate or chop off!!.....

zero4

6,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
umikosan said:
Her god brother also seeking for them ... lastime me also almost beaten by a car bullie also an indian guy.Hope we can get them ... using plice think cant help much coz me also seek help from one of my member at bukit aman.he said his is small matter so we just get them our own and bring hem to police station

green light green light, polis say can bring them to police stations ourselves, so basically, we can drag them there, in whatsoever condition

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
1 fella ok lah got chance. but if there are 4 big mofo's hailat lah. even if you belajar kung fu and ko all 4, how to carry all and fit into the car wor?

partyJOE

2,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
this is a serious issue lar bro... just let the cops do the job 4 u ...
assult wit intention to cause injury is a serious offence...
wat u gonna do if u get those guys...
u r just putting yrself in trouble man... u may never know wat of fuckers u r dealling wit... go to the police they can trace these bastards..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm planning to tint my whole car
my budget was around 250-400
those like gold,green,silver would be fine

just wanna know where is da best place..
any better recommendation?
money not enough, hav 2 safe abit..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience