sarutobi84

Known Member
Aug 12, 2009
Johor Bahru
swift-turbo-malaysia.blogspot.sg
WHITE SAGA BLM(suspect identified)
JLN 4176
Update 7/7/2014
(Suspect address and name had been identified,now collecting detail from witness and report.waiting for further legal process.
Thanks for the support guys)

Guys need your help to track this guy.
The guy had hit two motorist and run away.
Police report had been lodged as the victim had clear view on the cars plate and driver.

In case of any of you happen too know the car whereabout please call this no,small reward will be compensate until we identified the driver.(want to submit court order,perhaps)

Danny

cheers!

Last edited:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
WHITE SAGA BLM
JLN 4176

Guys need your help to track this guy.
The guy had hit two motorist and run away.
Police report had been lodged as the victim had clear view on the cars plate and driver.

In case of any of you happen too know the car whereabout please call this no,small reward will be compensate until we identified the driver.(want to submit court order,perhaps)

Danny

cheers!
Will keep a look out. But presumably, Johor?
Hopefully the riders are fine.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
JB plate...hmmm...will keep an eye.

zack.my

Jul 10, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
can ask my friend adjuster..he can get name,address and ic number..i think whole information about this number plat including insurance type..maybe this blm just use fake no plat..but can check first..
the problem is..WHEN HE GO TO JPJ TO GET THIS INFORMATION THE JPJ WILL CHARGE HIM RM10.00(print charge..like bank charge when u ask for duplicate GERAN vehicle
hahaha...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
can ask my friend adjuster..he can get name,address and ic number..i think whole information about this number plat including insurance type..maybe this blm just use fake no plat..but can check first..
the problem is..WHEN HE GO TO JPJ TO GET THIS INFORMATION THE JPJ WILL CHARGE HIM RM10.00(print charge..like bank charge when u ask for duplicate GERAN vehicle
hahaha...
PM me friend number pls. There are some ass that I wish to track down too

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Suspect had been identified.waiting for further legal process.haha
How was the process bro? You found out who from what source? Mind to share?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Review: BMW F90 M5 Sepang Circuit First Drive + Turn by Turn Impressions

Actual pull from this 600hp new era 4WD BMW M5 sedan is brutal in real world acceleration but no where near as barbaric as say, a 911 Turbo in case you're wondering. Even so, it is not wrong to say they...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience