Hit by car and bee beaten

boy2007

Known Member
May 21, 2005
damansara
sorry to hear that. but it's kindda funny yet scary. some1 over takes a car, just becoz his car is so damn lousy cant go fast, bang that some1's car, n slap her. he thinks he's playing some kind of video game izzit? got the plate number summore. i can just imagine his psyco head telling him,'cilaka ini orang potong sama saya! ingat saya punya kereta tada laju ka? nanti lu! banzaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!'. no offence guys. sorry to the victim n friends. that guy is so damn crazy! i'll try to look out for that car.

SPEEDSPiRiT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
kenny-lee.com
it's a fake number then... How to find it eh? You pay puchong area call man. Ask them to look out lo. Anyone found just reward them with some $$ faster right? Maybe now they using other number plate already? Seems like they are some big timers... Maybe they're stealing cars syndicate le? That's why they can bang you and make you stop? Maybe it's lucky the girl is still alive. What if they go mad and whoop out a gun or few parangs? It's just my opinion... Hard to find someone with some fake number plates...

SPEEDSPiRiT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
kenny-lee.com
lesson to be learn... Never stop a car when some one purposely bang your car. Drive to the nearest police station. Don't stop. Don't come down. Call your frens up and let them know. Maybe some is nearby the area? Just don't stop and get out of your car... It's been told so many times....

moon*

Known Member
Aug 3, 2004
JB
no offense ya..
but alot of indians are like tat..
really terrible drivers..
especially they are in a group..
do be very careful

tombstone

1,000 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
moon* said:
no offense ya..
but alot of indians are like tat..
really terrible drivers..
especially they are in a group..
do be very careful
moon, i think u cant say it like that and say no offense ya...

cos it is offending! u cant generalised it like that...

anyway i feel ashamed, as being part indian...i feel embarassed that this kinda thing happened...but then again, i am also ashamed of what u said, being malaysians and u talk like that! wtf do u mean indians are really terrible drivers?! i hope next time u wont talk and stereo type pplz like that...peace! hope you would retract ur statement and keep ur racism off the net...

Last edited:

kelvin---

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Sarawak
tombstone said:

cos it it offending! u cant generalised it like that...

anyway i feel ashamed, as being part indian...i feel embarassed that this kinda thing happened...but then again, i am also ashamed of what u said, being malaysians and u talk like that! wtf do u mean indian are really terrible drivers?! i hope next time u wont talk and stereo type pplz like that...peace! hope you would retract ur statement and keep ur racism off the net...
dude..not to b a peace maker for wut...but he jst say a lot of them...not all...there r sum good ones too..i blif u r one of the good ones too...peace man...

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
In all races.. sure have those not so good people.. what to do.. human have thier bad days...

I experienced this a few days ago.. on a normal road not highway. i was on the fast lane doing 80. suddenly a truck honk me from behind. Its a contena truck!! he want to take over me. i was "what the?" he have to do abot 90-100kmh to take over me. get over! its a Contena truck speeding on a normal road... damn.. cant see the driver..

bebulu

Oct 13, 2005
hehe...sorry to says but sometime the ladys/girls need to be teach some of them are very rude driving on the public road.
they think they are a women no one can slap thier face.
sorry to says tis. :bath:

partyJOE

2,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
tombstone said:

cos it is offending! u cant generalised it like that...

anyway i feel ashamed, as being part indian...i feel embarassed that this kinda thing happened...but then again, i am also ashamed of what u said, being malaysians and u talk like that! wtf do u mean indians are really terrible drivers?! i hope next time u wont talk and stereo type pplz like that...peace! hope you would retract ur statement and keep ur racism off the net...
dun waste yr time on teaching these fool on being Malaysian...
these contented fuckers only grow n die with their own community only...
only gud at pointing fingers at other b4 looking at their own back....
never went more then their house compound... they dun know abt the real world...
let them talk wat they want n be happy wit it...

no wonder these 'pig brain' racist fuckers r being taught a lesson in the streets...

RPM_freak

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
kLANG
how the hack are we supposed to achieve Wawasan 2020 when every tom dick and harry goes around saperating them self with their own race .. hahaha .. its never gonna happen ..

And can i ask everyone to recall how they got their drivers licenses .. chances are you bribed the officer .. didnt you .. so probably the guy next to u on the road did the same thing .. so did the guy behind you ... so what can we complain when somone drives like a maniac on the road ..

oh and not forgetting the "vomit test" where u go there and just click on the answers in the written drivers test .. plus driving schools who cut short the hours of teaching .. haha .. and they are wondering y the accident rates are so high .. fools ..

and for the fellow road bullies .. just remember .. if you can do it to somone .. somone is bound to do it to u 2 some day .. :secruity:

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
When in driving school, even "muka samseng" you can see being very polite and humble there. People can just pretend they are polite and obey rules. Its how we take care or road users after they have thier license. Maybe once a month need to go took some quiz which consist accidents pictures? Who can remember at least 8 of 10 accidents pictures can renew thier license? (i think this would be great..heheh)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

helo, i have a set 4G63t standard cam pulley and want to
find out where i can modified to custom made cam pulley?

if posible to let me know the location of the shops?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience